three.

It's been two days after Jimin gave the bright colored sticky note to Yoongi before storming out of the store. Two days and no sign of Jimin made Yoongi frustrated. He thought that maybe he got awkward and that'll make him not visit the shop ever again. 

Yoongi hoped that the guy will show up again. It is as if the shop isn't complete without the presence of the younger in his opinion. 

"Spacing out again, eh?" Hoseok nudged Yoongi who is currently staring at the empty space.

Yoongi shook his head and continued wiping the table, "Nah. I... I'm just thinking."

"Yeah," Hoseok smiled and snickered, "Thinking about the mute guy." 

Yoongi didn't answer back and just continued his work instead. Even if he said no, he'd be lying. He is a bad liar. Well, maybe not. But for Hoseok who serves to be his bestfriend for years, he is bad at lying. 

The familiar sound of the silver bell hanging above the pastel pink door snapped Yoongi out of his thoughts and made him look at the customer who entered. He blinked twice to make sure if his sight isn't joking him and it turned out that who he is currently seeing is true. 

A smile crept into his face as he observed him like what he usually do. The glow of the younger seemed to be more blooming than the usual, maybe because he dyed his hair again into a color of the cherry blossoms or maybe because of the way his eye crinkles as he smiles. 

Yoongi doesn't know why he is being a keen observant when it comes to him. 

There is something that perks up his interest.

And that's the reason why he's currently making his way to his table, silently hoping that he won't do anything embarrassing. He took a deep breath before taking the seat in front of the now pink haired guy. 

Jimin was shocked and tensed up, he raised his brows as he look at Yoongi who is now in front of him with wide eyes. 

Yoongi gulped and grinned afterwards, "Uhm, hi." 

Jimin started to loosen up a bit as he gave him a small smile along with a wave and wrote something in his sticky notes before giving it to Yoongi.

The older read the paper and admit to himself that Jimin has a good handwriting. 

"What are you doing here? By the way, I'm Jimin. ^^" 

Yoongi smiled before looking back to his sparkling eyes, "Hello, Jimin. I just wanted to be your friend." 

---

ynwa is lit, so damn lit.

especially not today (ok brb dying)