two.

Jimin isn't that oblivious to not notice the two workers stare at him as if he's the most interesting person in the world. In fact, he's already used to it. 

Ever since he first came into the shop, he used sticky notes to indicate his order instead of telling it directly to the one who's in charge of the counter. 

He didn't want to be mute. He used to be a talkative child, not until something occurred which made him shut his mouth until he grew up. He grew up communicating with only just papers and pens and nothing else. 

Growing up mute is definitely not easy but for Jimin, it is. 

But of course, sometimes it is frustrating because no matter how much he wanted to speak, he just can't. It is as if he already forgot how to speak.

Jimin was snapped back into reality when he noticed that his ice cream cup is already empty. Simply telling him that it is already time to go home, but this time he chose not to stand up and sit still to continue reading. 

He just don't feel going home this early for now. But he told himself that one cup of ice cream is enough. 

"Are you finish with this cup, sir?" Jimin jumped a little when he heard someone spoke but when he raised his head to look at the person, his cheeks flushed a bit more than the usual. 

He nodded his head and the mint haired guy gave him a gummy smile which made him widen his eyes due to his sudden cuteness. 

The latter was about to go back to the kitchen when Jimin pulled his wrist which shocked the guy, he himself was also shocked by his own actions. He didn't expected to have this courage to just pull his wrist. 

"What is it, sir?" He disregard his question and instead, he took it as a chance to look at his name tag. 

"Min Yoongi." Jimin took a mental note of it and smile a little when he got his name. 

Yoongi creased his brows as he watch the younger's action. He was just confused and also shocked of what he did. He didn't expect for him to do that, it was also the first time for him to stay because every after he finished eating his ice cream - he will just get up and leave the shop. 

The older watched Jimin interestingly while writing at his sticky note. 

Jimin hesitated at first but gave Yoongi the sticky note before storming out of the shop. 

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief and watch Jimin walk away before reading the bright orange sticky note with neat handwriting on it. 

"Hi, Yoongi. You look cute today." 

---

hehe.