ii

"how much is this?"

i asked the ahjumma in front of me. my fingers were continuously touching your name that was imprinted in an unofficial light stick, only dedicated to you.

your precious name will always shine brighter than the light itself.

"how much is this?" asked a girl beside me. she was doing the same thing, and my fingers faltered as i look at her.

"60,000 won." the ahjumma smiled.

i adverted my attention when i heard the signs, i meant the screams.

i ran towards the mob of fangirls.

you're inside that van.

i held the light stick and pushed my way through, trying to get a proper view of my source of happiness.

like a coincidence, the door slowly opened, the same time my heart open its doors to welcome you.

you look stunning as always and i was once again, left grinning ear to ear.

you stood still as you shove your left hand inside your pocket. you did the 'v' sign and smiled for the cameras.

as if on cue, i felt your eyes piercing directly into mine, leaving me flustered.

it only lasted for a second, but it felt like an eternity

i tried to look at you again, but i was too late.

i lowered my gaze and noticed i still had the light stick with me, your name was even more prominent from the light.

kim taehyung.

"look at me."