Just the beginning

"What the he'll are you doing?" The owner Misty asked me.
     "Nothing. I'm doing what I want. Is there an issue baby?" I asked her knowing that she loved it when I called her that knowing she missed being mine.
     "Really is that what your doing now heroin for real. Do you know what that stuff can do to you?" She said as she walked over and sat on the bed next to me.
     As I ran my hand through her hair I said "I know what it can do and right now it's doing it's job by making me feel nothing. And it's my choice to do it. Is it a problem."
     "No it's not an problem but just watch yourself it will get addictive and will take over." She answered as she scotted closer to me.
     I pulled her into my lap putting the empty glass on the table. I leaned in close to her whispering in her ear "Baby I know you miss me but don't worry about me I know what I'm doing. I know what I can handle and what I can't handle."
      I kissed her neck gently as she started to say something but couldn't say anything. I picked her up and placed her in my lap facing me. She wrapped her legs around me and I slipped her shirt off kissing her neck and taking off her bra. She slipped my shirt off and I layer her in the bed and grinded against her.
     "Girl you know I would fuck the shit out of you but you have a job to do and so do I. But come back here when you close and you won't regret it." I whispered in her ear as I slid my hand into her pants gently rubbing her clit making her moan before pulling my hand out of her pants and getting up. She got up walking up behind me wrapping her arms around me as I put the needle and meth up into a drawer and locking it.
     She whispered "I'll be back when we closed, but what would you like me to be in?"
     "Those soft silky thong and bra set I bought for you and nothing else." I answered as I pushed her up against the wall kissing her.
     She put her bra and shirt back on and walked out. I walked out with my empty glass handing it to my green eyed mystery as she handed me another one as my subs came to my side giving her a dirty look. I pulled them into my room and closed and locked the door looking at both of them.
     "What the hell was that." I asked the both of them as they stared at the floor not answering me.
     Knowing I wasn't going to get a response from either of them I said "For that behavior and not answering me you both can leave and you will be punished tomorrow. And by leave you both will leave the club immediately.  Get out."
     As they rushed out of the room and out of the club I walked back to the bar. I sat there watching my green eyed mystery do her job before finally getting up and going to my room shutting the door stripping out if the rest of my clothes and jumping in the shower.
     I got out of the shower drying off throwing on some shorts and a sports bra I had stored in a dresser. I layer on my bed looking at my phone seeing I had a text from my dealer asking if I would like to start making tons of money on the side. Knowing I needed the extra cash I text back yea. Instantly he text back saying to come pick up a bag of weed and a bag of heroin tomorrow and he would explain the pricing and the money cuts. I sent back a text saying okay before laying my phone down as my green eyed mystery walked in with a beer.
     I thanked her handing her a tip of a hundred bucks before she walked out looking back and smiling at me and saying "were closing misty will be in shortly."
     I couldn't help but think about how much I would love to have her shaking underneath me.