The club

Chapter 5

 "I will come" she said

So we headed out. It wasnt that far away but i was worried that she would run after seeing it. It wasnt like a regular party it was actually kind of a club. I walked around the back of a bar and down the back steps to the basement. Nodding at the bouncer as we enter the club. I look at her as she looks around.

Theres stages set up all over the place with shows just getting started. She follow me to the VIP section and we sit down. "What is this place" she asked

"This is a BDSM club. If you want to leave you can." I said

"Im not leaving I wanna know what BDSM is." she said

"Its mostly a Dominate submissive relationship. Its where one peson is the master and the other is the submissive or pet. The bond between the two is stronger than any other. The master helps the Submissive and the submissive helps the master. Here they can come and do the bondage part." I tried to explain.

"You mean like whips and chains and stuff like that." she asked

"Kinda just watch one show and you will understand" I said as i watched a submissive head in my direction. I remembered the first time I ever came in here.

*Flashback*

It was around midnight when I found the club I walked in not knowing what I was going to find. As I looked around I was nervous because it was my first time. I knew some things about BDSM but not alot. I sat down and waited for the boss to come out. I knew that I was a dominant which is why i was waiting to for the boss sinse i was only 12. I talked to the boss for awhile before two beautiful women came up and offered to give me a tour so i accepted. By the end of the night i was drunk and had two offcial submissive that claimed me as their master.

I became a regular at the club coming mostly every other night losing myself in the alcohol and the sex everytime I came. My submissives new how to make me lose everything that was bothering me. One night as I came in I noticed instantly someone knew. She was waiting tables and hadn't noticed me yet. She was gorgeous with every move of her body it became clearer that I wanted her and needed her. As my submissives walked up they noticed. "It won't happen she is new to this lifestyle and is not interested in anyone yet." one of them said.

"Okay." was all I said with a smile on my face knowing that I would change that. Wrapping my arms around them headed for a couch in the vip section that she was serving and sitting down. As she walked over my Submissives scooted closer to me as they ordered our drinks. I looked at her as she took the order noticing she seemed to be completely ignoring me or trying to avoid making eye contact with me. It made since seeing how everyone moved out of my way when I walked in. The way people were scared and the way almost every submissive wanted to be with me.

I talked to the boss seeing that we had grown a bond of friendship and found out her shifts so that I would be able to be here when she worked. I eventually started calling her my greeneyed mystery. She had gorgeous green eyes and she eventually started to do what she could to get me to notice her whether it was dancing where I could see her seving me drinks or rubbing up against me as she walked by. She was drivig me crazy.

*end of flashback*

 She came over and sat on my lap rubbing against me. She handed me a glass and I kissed her before taken it and drinking it all before setting it down grabbing her hips and standing up with the submissive and leading the sub to the dance floor. Watching her watch me and the submissive as we dance before a guy walks up to me and hands me a key. He walks away and i let the submissive go walking over to her telling her i was going to be gone for awhile that she could stay here and hangout or she could leave. she said she was going to head home. I grabbed the submissives waist as another submissive came over latching on to my other side.