Pt.31 who killed her?!

Catherine's POV

Once I got to the table, I noticed LJ had a lollipop sticking out of his mouth and it fell and hit the floor. His jaw was open and he was blushing dark red. I didn't know what he was looking at, till I remembered what I was wearing. I looked at my clothes and shrugged at everyone. Then I heard foot steps from behind me and they got louder and more angrier. Then out of no were, a giant overly sized strength testing hammer went swinging to me. But before the hammer made contact with me I was gone. I was siting on one of the support beams holding the chandelier, I looked at my attacker and saw it was a girl. She looked a lot like LJ. She even had the black rings on her nose, but she looked mad. "GET DOWN HERE YOU MAN STEELING BITCH!!!" She screamed. I just stared down at the girl, already knowing what was happening. "Jill. What are you talking about?" Laughing Jack said as he got up from his chair and looked at the girl named Jill. "MY LOVE!!! I was just getting rid of a pest thats getting in the way of our happiness." The girl said as she dropped her hammer, and ran to Jack, putting her arms around his neck. "Jill, what part of 'we broke up' don't you understand. And she's not a pest, more like your becoming a pest." Jack said harshly as he removed the girls hands from his neck and took a step back. "I'm guessing thats your ex." I said, as I disappeared from the top of the support beam, and reappeared hovering, behind the girl. "Yeah she is. Sorry she tried to hurt you, especially in the state your in." Jack said as he rubbed his neck while he stared hatefully at Jill. "Its ok, since I did live threw her memories, I can tell what she's like." I said as giggled to my self. "NO, IM NOT HIS EX!! IM MORE GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL THEN YOU'LL EVER BE TO MY JACK!!" Jill said with poison in her voice, as she looked at me with hatred. I'm guessing she doesn't care, if LJ doesn't want anything to do with her. "I'm not his girlfriend." I said as I looked at Jill smiling and crossing my arms. "IM NOT STUPID, YOUR JUST TRYING TO GET LAID, YOU WHORE!!" Jill screamed at me. I didn't respond, I lowered my head and looked at the ground. Moments later it got silent, then there was talking coming, and the girls from before walked in. They stopped talking once they saw me. Suddenly, out of no were a black fog like mist came from the ground, and I became consumed by it. My eyes began to glow, the red color in my eye was consumed and turned pure white. Then they flickered and began to glow. My two eyes became the only thing visible in the fog like black mist. I hate my short temper. "Get behind me, everyone!" Slenderman shouted. Seconds after he said that, everyone at the table, and the girls from before, ran behind him. Everyone but me and Jill. "Wh-what a-are you..?" Jill asked as she took a step back, and fell on her butt. She then tried to crawl backwards. The mist faded and my skin was black, I had a red jumpsuit with the hood up and it was sleeveless. And lastly my eyes faded from glowing white, to glowing red. I stared at Jill, while I was still hovering. And I was beyond pissed. I don't take kindly to people who have the nerve to fuck with me while I'm in an unstable state. Then I disappear teleporting away leaving a small black mist were I last stood. Jill then got on her feet and looked around to find me, she then ran to her hammer she dropped. She then stood in a defensive position. I then reappeared in front of her only 24 inches from her face. And before she could scream, my tentacles came from my back, and one wrapped its self around Jill's throat and slammed her next to the table, only 10 feet away from were the others stood.

Puppeteer's POV

All of us jumped as we saw Jill being slammed across the dining room and only 10 feet away from us. I then noticed the girls, they must have gotten back last night. I then noticed Jane. "Holy shit!!!! Jane?!?!?!? I thought Jeff said Catherine killed you!!!!" I shouted as I pointed at her. Everyone looked and noticed it to. "She did kill her, but I retrieved her body. Or what was left of it and used a soul gem and implemented it in a new body. It still looks like her, the only thing that's different is thats not her original body." Slenderman said as he looked over at Jane. "Oh." We all said at different times. Jane nodded and looked at Catherine in pure hatred. I'm guessing she hates Cath. I thought to my self as I looked at what I think is Catherine. Slenderman then moves and passes Jill's chocking body and approached Cath. For some reason no one cared if Jill was dying. Who would, she's a bitch. When the girls left to there mission, it was made plan to kill Jill while they were gone. But I'm guessing since Jill is till here, the plan didn't work. "Catherine! Your unstable, and you are still on bed rest. I don't want to see you hurt yourself. You can kill Jill, just stop!" Slenderman shouted while he was walking toward Cat. Wait kill Jill? I looked around but no one seemed to care. I shrugged it off and looked at Cath. A bright light glowed and faded. And Catherine was normal. Except her tentacle were still wrapped around Jill's throat. She looked up and smiled at Slenderman. "Ok. I will be carful, as you wish." She said as she was still hovering off the ground. Slenderman walked picked her up bridle style and walked over to her chair next to his. Her tentacle returned to her back and Jill's now lifeless body laid on the floor body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellloooooooooooooo!!!
Hello guys and thank you for reading!!!!
I can't wait for you all to find out the reaction of Dark Link, Lost Silver, and Liu, when they have there own Point of Views. So they can describe what they personally think of how powerful Catherine is. I will update soon so watch out and enjoy for further content. ;P