Pt.2 You can speek?

After the class picking
54.min later

Charlie and Catherin only had 3 classes and out of dumb luck, the boy from before had all classes with her. Even the lunch period and all her classes she had a spot by the window, behind him.

4 month later

Over all that happened during the first 4 months, her new life was normal. A bit more dull than the others, but this particular event was ending all the normal. She was sitting in her desk for first period, she had been looking out of the window. When all of a sudden,
  "Hi, Catherin right." She turned her head, "Yeah, call me Cathy what do you nee..." She looked and saw the boy..." Wow you can talk, uhh not to sound rude or anything." The boy said rubbing his neck embarrassed. "Uhhh no, it's just........nothing. Sorry,......what do you need?" She asked glancing down then back at him.
"Uhh, well my names James, and well I'm not sure if it was you but there was a girl the first day of school. I was wondering if that was you . She and I, we just stared into each other's eyes, and with each second passing I feel deeper and deeper in love. I MEAN, WELL NOT LOVE LOVE BUT I GREW A LIKING TO HER...IM MENA......." James said freaking out and blushing red.
He then calmed down and his hair covered his eyes. "I'm sorry if I sound like a creeper or weird but I was wondering if that was you, I mean unless you have a twin." He said giggling, his face so red it couldn't get darker. "Uhh..I-I'm—." She couldn't speak properly. The only things that came out was gibberish. "Sorry if this sound weird and its understandable if you don't feel the same way." The boy said a bit disappointed.
Catherine calmed herself down a bit then she took a deep breath. "W-well you see James, I sort..." She then lifted her backpack off her desk, revealing a journal that had the title 'James' It had random doodles of hearts and arrows. Cheesy stuff.
James began to blush, and tried covering his mouth but it didn't work. "So, I guess you aren't the only one who couldn't forget the day our eyes had alined and I feel in love with you...., I MEAN NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING PERSONALLY, I MEAN OF COURSE I DO, I LOVE YOU...I MEAN!!!! ......I'll just stop talking".
Catherine smiled. She then giggles, "You sound funny when you stutter like tha....." She said covering her mouth a bit from her blush. ( Beeeep!!) The bell rang, James looked at her and she looked at him. He walked to his seat which was right in front of hers so it wasn't fare to walk.
After class was finished she was the second person who was leaving, the teacher had left and the only person in there was James. Before she was about to walk out of the door, James grabbed the back of her sweeter.
She started blushing and breathed and turned around. He looked at her blushing and let go, he soon apologized and left but bumped her side as he left the room. She thought it was strange, and shook it off. She had completed all 6 periods and was walking to the back of the school, she went to the basement and laid her side bag down.
She walked to the book shelf and grabbed the book from the bottom. She opened it to page 43 and she put her entire palm on it and it scanned. She then put it back and the book case opened. She grabbed her book bag and walked in. She took the stares down and opened the door. She opened her book bag then pulled out a......

I will finish it but just imagine the cute little girl turns into something dark