Pt.16

Catherine's POV

We walked for a while until we saw the mansion. As I saw the mansion, I then saw the twins and Adam bust threw the door. The twins both, at the same time jumped in the air and landed again and pushed there body's up to the air about 30 feet. In mid air before gravity came down them, they did a front flip and they both together began to glow. When the glow faded, they turned into there wolf form. After landing on the ground they looked up, only to continue to run towards us. Adam who was know behind them jumped and landed on the floor, only to push himself up 20 feet off the ground. He then stopped in mid air floating and hovering. My eyes grew big at the sight, as I saw that Adam had butterfly wings that were dark green, with black designs. Then he zoomed flying right aside the twins who were running towards us. The twins tackled me in a flash and began to lick me, which tickled so I began to laugh my ass off. I looked, at Jason who was looking at Adam. I got up and saw Adam stop flapping his wings and was gonna fall, face first to Jason. Jason began to panic. I then noticed Adam laughing while falling. I noticed he was playing around to scare Jason. I giggle a bit, then I looked at Jason who was holding his hands out and catching Adam who had landed in his grasp. Adam began to giggle in joy, and Jason caught on to Adams joke and began to laugh. After a while of laughing we walked to the mansion. I looked over at Adam who was holding on to Jason's hand. "Hey Adam, you've been practicing? Haven't you?" I said smiling. As I was holding the twins hands. He looked at me and smiled. "Yup!! Glair, and Mist thought it was cool!!! Also I think since I am a nature Ion, than that mean I can talk to animal, right?" He said. I smiled. "Yeah. Pretty much." His eyes now full of joy. "COOL!!!" He said. We got to the door, and I opened it. We began to walked up stairs. It was still dark,only 12:46 so no one was up yet. I walked to my room and opened the door. I got in and put my backpack down next to the black box. Jason waited in my room while I went to the kids rooms. I then walked to the twins room and opened it, next thing I knew they run in and go to there dressers. I go to Adams door and open it, he walked in, and I did as well. As we walked in a room, the two lamps at the bed side tables turned on. I walked to his dresser and pull out a light lime green t-shirt, and dark green sweats. I put them on his bed. "Tell me when you are done changing." He nodded as I smiled. I walked out closing the door. To see the twins in there night clothes and see them on the fluffy carpet, I giggle as I see them role around like puppy's. I pick Mist up bridal style and place him in his bed, I walk back to Glair and pick her up bridal as well and she giggled. I hear a noise and turn my head to see Adam in the clothes I gave him. I kiss the twins forehead and walk to Adam, he yawned and walked back in his room. I open the door wider and walk to the bed. He slides in the covers and I kiss his head. I walk out the Adams door, then out the twins door and in my room. I close the door and see Jason laying on my bed. I giggle and as soon as I did he jumped up. "Huh?" He looked over at me as he saw me giggle. "Oh sorry....I fell asleep." He whispered as he apologized. I giggle and he got up and walked to the door. Before he closed my door I spoke. "Thank you, I had a fun time. I haven't killed with anyone in a long time." He stopped and turned and stared at me. He smiled and giggle a bit. "You're welcome my lady." He said, as he then took his hat off and bowed. I smiled and giggle. He put his hat back. "Good night Catherine." He said as he turned. "Cathy." He turns and looked at me in confusion. "What?" He said. "Cathy, call me Cathy. That's what my brothers address me as sometimes." He smiled. "Well, Good night Cathy." He said. "Good night Jason." I said still smiling. He left and closed the door. I walked to the door and locked it. The time was 12:59, I sighed and walked to my dresser and took out some clothes. After that I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After drying my hair and putting my grey t-shirt and dark grey sweat pant, I walked out of the bathroom. I slid into bed, and as soon as I felt the warm, fluffy, blankets, I fell fast asleep.