Chapter 13

Jc POV

I was a little worried about what people would think about us. I mean I do have a past for being a little violent but I would never hit deliah. We get in the car and head to the mall we meet Hannah and Connor in the food court. We all get some food then the girls head off to go shop for new clothes. "I don't want to be rude Jc but Deliahs face you didn't...." I knew people would think that but deliah was right I didn't do it so what did I have to be worried about. "Let's just say Ricky came for a visit but he won't be visiting again. Ever" Connor looks shocked "To answer your question I did not hit deliah because I love her and you don't hurt the ones you love." I say "Ok well want to go shop or what?" "Umm I don't really need anything I do need groceries for the house thought." I say "Same." Connor says "Well I will text the girls and tell them that were going to get groceries and we will meet them back here at....8!" "Ok as long as we get Starbucks first." "Oh Franta." we go get coffee and buy a bunch of food. Then I get a text from deliah "You guys done yet need help picking out a Tv?" I respond with "On our way ;)." We get to the best buy in the mall in the tv section "I like that one the one way up there." she points to a 30" flat screen it's not the cheapest but not the most expensive it was perfect. "I like it to let's get it!"

Hannah and deliah say goodbye and get in the cars. "Well I'm guessing you told hannah?"

"Yea of course I told you she's my friend she understood." "Did you tell Connor?

"Yea I did after he asked me If I had done it to you." I say almost angry

We drive home almost in silence and I put away all the food away while deliah put away her new clothes. I knew I needed to say sorry it's not her fault that people think I beat her. I walk into our room "I'm sorry for being such an idiot today..." she turns around and looks at me "It's ok I know you have a lot going on right now with the baby and Ricky and me....." she was right I was only natural for someone to not be themselves after what had happened in the past week. But I still felt bad about being such a dick.

"Soo like OMG Becky what kinda of cute clothes did you get today gurl." I say stupidly mocking a girls voice just because I knew it would make deliah laugh. It worked she laughed then said

"Well if you must know Just got some tank tops and some shroud because all I have is sweaters and pants and it's 80 degrees outside."

"Yea your right? Buy any dresses you never know when I will take you on a super nice date." I say "Oh please Jc we haven't been on a date for like 3 months but yes I did buy a couple dresses but you don't get to see them until I wear them!"

"I guess I will just have to make that happen then." I say with a smirk

Deliah POV

Hannah and I went into a store I picked out a few things. "Ooo, Deliah look!" she laughs looking at the rack of lingerie. "I bet Jc would like this one!" I laugh at her remark "Whatever." I say still laughing

"Deliah about Jc.....Your face.."

It was Ricky and Jc would never do that to me." for the rest of the time I told her about what had happened with Ricky.

"Can I tell you something?" she asks looking worried

"Well as long as you don't try to kiss me to of course."

"Well ummm there's this thing I may or may not be pregnant..... I'm not sure it's very possible but I won't know for sure until the results from the doctor come in tomorrow." She says

"Well have you told Connor?" I ask

"No because if I'm not pregnant and I tell him he is going to feel like he lost another baby I know that Sydney wasn't ours but Connor gets close to people and things fast." I nod my head she has a point

"Ok but if you are pregnant you call me first!" I say

"Of course girl! Can we finish shopping?"

"DUH!" I say we finish shopping and meet up with the guys and pick out a tv for our apartment. "Byyyye." I yell as I hug hannah. I get in the car and ask Jc if he told Connor what had happened he yelled and said "He though I was the one who hit you." we drive home in silence. Later as I'm putting my clothes away Jc comes in a apologized for yell at me about Connor. I was glad he cared enough to apologize he asked what I got and if I had gotten any fancy dresses. "Yea but you have to wait to see me in them."

"Guess I will have to make that happen." I putt away the rest of my clothes and sit on the bed next to Jc.

"We have about 3 weeks until you have to meet my parents you still up for that?" he looks at me kinda nervous. "Am I your first boyfriend to meet your parents?"

"Yea.... but don't worry they will play nice."

He smirks "Ok then I'm up for it."

"Good because I don't think a could stand a week without you."

"So when your parents leave we could make out in their bed right?"

"Sure Jc but if we get caught it's you they will blame not me." I say

"That's the point it's a risk that's what makes it better." I had never had a boy over so I'm not even sure how my parents will react....."Well it's 10 if we sleep now we can stop wakening up at 2am"

"Fine."

Jc takes his pants and shirt off and lays in bed I get up to go change in the bathroom. I had pants on but no shirt when Jc walks in. "WHAT THE HELL JC!" I yell as I have a bra on but I'm still not even comfortable with that. "What I was just going to brush my teeth?" Then something inside me the overwhelming feeling all I wanted to do was kiss Jc. Aw fuck it. As Jc walks out of the room I grab him and pull him close to me. "Woah I didn't know you had that in you?"

"There's a lot a things you don't know Caylen." I say slamming his lips into mine every time we kiss it feels like the first. He picks me up I wrap my legs around his back his hands firmly on my ass. I run my hands though his hair as I kiss him. He puts his lips against my neck and kisses down. I can't really explain what it felt like but I liked it a lot. I know I'm not ready I pull away "Jc I love you so much but you know I'm not ready for you know...." He pulls me closer "We don't have to do anything you don't want to but who says it was going anywhere we can just do this." he says grabbing me and pulling me in kissing my neck again I can tell he sees the effect this is havering on me. "Jc...." I moan almost not being able to resist him I pull away "Let's get some rest shall we?" I see the surprised look on his face to be honest I was surprised to. We crawl into bed and like always Jc puts his arms around me and whispers in my ear. "I love you."

I smile and fall asleep in his arms and for once everything seems to be falling back into place.

<33 I don't know what to put here besides thanks for reading and please vote- Jade

Twitter- O2LboysYas

Tumblr-Megasexyyoutubers