"What was that about anyway?" Mya asks, puzzled.

I shrug, not really eager to talk about it. "He wanted to talk."

"About what? He was pissed." Mya recalls.

I groan. "Apparently, I'm not taking our relationship serious enough." I explain.

I can tell she's thinking hard about what I said. "You were really nonchalant about the whole sex thing." She nods, in understanding.

"Oh, of course you take his side." I reply, not surprised.

"I'm not taking sides. I'm commenting on what happened at lunch." She says, defensively.

"Well, we already talked about it. Lets move on to something else." I respond.

"No, I want to know what happened." Mya, states. I know she'll keep asking questions until she determines I've told her enough information, but I still don't want to drag her into it.

"I told you. We argued about our relationship." I tell her honestly.

"Okay, and who won?" She questions, smirking.

I scowl. "Truex, but he played the high card. So, its not exactly fair." I point out, in frustration.

She laughs. "What's the high card."

I shift in my seat uncomfortably. "He told me he loves me." I mutter under my breath.

"He what?" Becca asks, listening in on the conversation.

I look at Mya who's jaw is on the floor. "Did you tell him you love him too?" I shake my head, 'no' and she glares at me. "Why not?" She asks, looking offended on his behalf.

"Because, its too soon." I admit.

She gives me an are you kidding look. "Briar, you would've never slept with him if you didn't have feelings for him."

"Can we please talk about something else?" I beg. "I know I have to come to terms with things, but I don't have to do it today. When I'm ready to say it, I'll say it."

Mya sits back looking smug. "I knew it."

"Mya!" I yell, wanting her to move on, already.

"Fine! Easton, is getting wasted by the way. His voice is all I can hear above all this noise." Mya, comments looking down the table to a rowdy Easton.

"If he's having fun, so is everyone else." I point out.

She holds up her drink. "I don't think anyone is going to remember tonight."

"I need to catch up. So far I'm remembering too much." I comment, as a waitress brings me a beer. "Oh, thanks." Knowing the beer came from either Easton or Truex.

"What's the plan for tonight?" I question Becca and Mya simultaneously.

"I'm getting kind of tired." Mya, complains.

"You can't bail on your own party!" I reply, outraged.

"Were here until Saturday, we don't have to go crazy the first night." She points out.

"Yes, we absolutely do." I argue.

    Mya shakes her head in disagreement and two hours later as we decide to play the slot machines, she vanishes. Becca texts her and she replies that she's staying in for the rest of the night. The girls are fun to be around. Especially, Becca when she's been drinking. Walking the floor of the casino together we find Eason at a craps table and stand next to him. "Easton, hurry up. We need to find something to do." I pout, bored.