Kidnapped (our second life fanfic)

This is the original book for kidnapped :)

...

Hi my name is Belle wood and I live in the great city of Brooklyn, New York. At the moment I am in college, and I am 19. I moved from Texas to here and I am living on my own in the scary part of town.

Right now I am leaving for my lunch break from collage. As I am walking down the street I see a group of men, 6 men to be exact. They look familiar. One if the boys whisper something to the other and they all look and stare at me. and then go back to their conversation. I walk passed then go get my Dailey cup of frozen strawberry lemonade from Starbucks.

I walk into the store, placed my order, then sat down at the table.

"Bella" the store clerk said

I go up and get my drink and as soon as I turn around outside the window are the six guys I saw earlier. I ignore then and sit back where I was. as I was looking down at my phone the store bell rings signaling someone is here. I look up and see the six guys standing at the door half of them staring at me. I get up walk past them and head back to collage where I know I can be safe.

I soon make it to the campus and headed to my next class.

Now all I have left are 3 more classes then I am off for winter break.

"Hey Belle!" My best friend says

"Hey" I say back

"Wanna hang out later?" she asks

"Yeah sure" I answer

**skip the classes**

I meet up with my friend and we walk to her house. as we exit the school, to my right are the six guys again. They see me I see them, they are starting to freak me out. so we make it to my friends house and watched movies.

by the time we were done I left and it was 2:00 am

"I'm going to go now" I say the my friend

"Okay bye" she replies

"Bye" I say back

And walk to my apartment 8 blocks away.

-----------------------

Hey pumpkins

New book yay!

The reason I am writing this is because I really like o2l (our second life) and yeah

If you don't know who they are look them up on YouTube

Thanks for reading

And hoped you liked it

Bye pumpkins :)

~ Erica :)