Him here

Sorry for the wait. Who's excited about Hiccstrid finally happening.

I waited on the bench trying my hardest not to cry. Who cares on how my popularity dropped. I was almost out of high school anyways, so what did it matter. I was so heartbroken on how Eret decided to break my heart and then just threw away the pieces.

5 minutes later when Hiccup finally arrived I was already a sobbing mess. He got out of car, took off jacket and draped around my shoulders. I immediately took it off, tossed into a puddle, and punched him in the gut. He looked at me surprised and confused. What did he think, the pretty, heartbroken girl would just let him have his way with her. He picked up his jacket and shoved it in my face as he yelled "WHAT THE HELL". What did you think Hiccup, you act sweet for five minutes and then you'll get your way with me." That got him mad.

"Why am I even here. You know, your getting what you deserve." He just said as calm and annoyed as can be.This surprised me. "Who do you think you are"

"Oh um let me see. I'm the guy who came here on short notice so you could go to your dumb party. I'm the guy and probably one of the only people who would drive out this far and this late at a dirty old gas station. I'm the guy who's jacket you just ruined while I was just trying to help you. I'm the guy who has had a crush on you since pre-k and you never gave the time of day. Yet here I am, trying to help you while you wallow in self pity because your apparently heartbroken but some guy who's just like every one time jock who will have a boring sad life after high school. Same goes for you Mrs.Hofferson. So let me ask you who do you think you are

(drop the 🎤, pretty good monologue)

I just stood there gawking at him. It hurt what he said, but he was right. Why am I upset, I don't even like him. Eret's probably hooking up with some other chick right now. Also I don't want to be a one time popular person. This amazing guy has been in my reach. Why couldn't I see Hiccup in this light earlier. He willingly came for me, he had actual feelings for me even though I was with an asshole

Hiccup didn't give me four seconds to reply before marching angrily to his car. I immediately ran after him and grabbing at the knee and just sobbing into his leg. For some reason it felt weird. It could not have skin, but it didn't matter.

"WAIT I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN .YOU'RE RIGHT IM HORRIBLE I AM JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE DON'T LEAVE.

He looked at me with shock gave me a minute to cry. Then gently took my hand off his leg and bent down to my level. "You okay" he asked in a soothing voice that I really needed right now. "Yeah" i said my voice returning to normal. Hiccup really helped me get that out of my system. Hiccup's face got close to mine like he was gonna kiss me, instead he tsmiled and took my hand "come on" he said as he led me to his car. "Where're we going?" I asked giggling slightly. What has Hiccup done to me. "Somewhere special" he answered giving me a charming grin on that strong jaw of his. I was blushing like crazy. WHO AM I.

About ten minutes later we arrived to this special place, I had been hearing of. Turns out it was Raven Point park. This is where he wanted to take me. He made a weird hand motion at me to follow him. We got out of the car and into the park. He led me to the woods where nobody usually goes to. After about thirty seconds me arrived at the most magical sight I had ever seen.(Image above)

"Whoa, what is this place" I asked. I probably sounded like a little girl who's seen a unicorn.(IMAGINE THAT). "This what I call The Cove" he explained " when I was a kid my dad tried to get me to like manly stuff so he tried fishing. I just ended up wandering around hunting for trolls(P.S. WHO LOVED THAT MOVIE. I DID). I eventually found this place and my godfather put up that tire swing for me. I like to come here a lot, I actually met my best friend here." This got me confused. "Who" I asked. He took a deep breath as I got on the swing.

"Well, about three years ago, while I was coming here, I heard something that sounded like a hurt animal. I looked at it turned out it was this huge panther." I rolled my eyes. Of course this story was fake, panther really. "I know what you're thinking. A fake story, here" he said as he took out his phone to show me pictures of him and probably a black saber. My eyes went wide. Who is this guy.

"I started bringing him meat and eventually started training him. I don't really know how, but let me tell this. My dad freaked out when he saw him. Though after he calmed down by some miracle he got the adoption papers to let me keep him. This story was fascinating, so was the man telling the story. "That's amazing" I said softly "You're amazing". I wanted to kill my self. You're amazing, really. He must think I'm a total weirdo. "So are you" he said as he leaned up against the swing.

I smiled at him. "Can I ask you something" I asked. "Sure" he answered. "Back in at station when we were...." I trailed. "Yeah" he answered giving me his charming grin. "Were you about to...," I didn't know what I was saying. He panicked for a second "Oh you felt that" he gave an awkward laugh on his goofy face "I felt like I maybe got away with it" I heard him mutter loudly. I blushed before I asked "Well, why didn't you.

He looked surprised"Oh... Oh. Well, I... It wasn't perfect. And I always thought that if it ever happened, uh... And yes, I've though about it a lot. Uh, it had to be just perfect".

I chuckled before looking up at the beautiful moment in front of me. Then I looked at him with suggesting eyes. "Well, this seems pretty perfect to me" I replied hoping he would catch on. He looked up "Yeah? Yeah, I guess it does." We both leaned into a kiss.
No doubt best babysitter ever

___________________________________Ending

Ending
. Comment. P.S. WHO LOVES THIS SCREENSHOT