♔ iv. - "Couple Shirt."

Start from the beginning

I think I passed the garden somewhere around here. Crap, I'm so going to be late for the entrance ceremony it's probably me who'll get a scolding from Yoongi hyung. If that Taehyung went to the ceremony hall without me, I'm gonna kill him.

But first, let's check– ah. "It's this, right?" I pushed the small white gate. It was a bit rusty, probably because of weather change. Even though it's spring, the weather wasn't always sunny. Rain would unexpectedly pour so Jin hyung made sure that each of us brought an umbrella. Even Yoongi hyung has no escape despite not wanting to. The garden was circular in shape. It's already beautiful to at look from the outside with all the bushes of roses surrounding it. This place looks nice to hang around at during free time but Taehyungie promised me he won't be separating from me anymore, not wanting to end up with another bossy classmate, that weirdo. What if he's just unlucky and he'll drag me with him grouping with a bossy classmate? Let's hope not.

"TaeTae?" I called out, looking around inside. "TaeTae! I'm telling you, we should hurry up or I'll forget we're friends and leave you in Yoongi hyung's wrath!" What am I even saying in this empty garden? He's probably not here. What if I'm actually the one who got separated? Well damn.

"I'll probably just head to the hall n–"

"EEP!" A sharp squeal made me jump in place. My palm was placed on my chest, feeling my rapid heartbeat from the surprise. What was that? Or better yet, who was that? No one's getting kidnapped, is there? Man, I hope not. I'm not as strong as Jungkookie to defend ourselves!

"Now I've done it."

I'm not sure if I should just leave and continue looking for Taehyungie or check who might be there but the person sounds like she's in trouble. I looked at the time on my watch. Well, I'm already very late, what can I even do? Maybe I'll just check out the situation here. Taehyungie and I can just meet later before the class starts. I just wish he didn't carelessly break his phone; it would've been much easier.

Slowly making my way deeper inside the garden, I looked around to find the source of mumbling voice. It was of a girl's, that's what I'm sure of. As soon as I found a fountain, near it was a girl standing with her back facing towards me. She was just standing as she looked down on her shoes. I wonder if she's a new student like me. But if she is, she wouldn't have been here. I'm one to talk.

Making my way towards her as careful as possible to not surprise her, I faked a soft cough to grab her attention.

"Ahem." And with that, I didn't even have the time to regret what I just did because my mind went completely blank at what I saw.

"..."

"..."

"Wha−" My mouth hanged at the sight. In front of me was a beautiful girl with her hair tied up in a ponytail. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, hazel-brown and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection. Had she smiled, the world would sigh with contentment. Had she laughed, the world would laugh with her. And had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her.

But that wasn't the only thing that rendered me speechless...

She was drenched.

"The garden hose broke." She said as if she was caught from doing a crime.

"Yes, I can see that." And I can see something else, too. Making sure not to look anywhere else other than her face, I made my way to her with long sure strides, already taking my coat off.