Your A Bad Dog

En başından başla

"Do you guys need--well I prefer walking cause it's really good-" Luke said trying to open his door.

"NO!" Me and Celest yell at him in the same time. I just can't believe what just happen. I hate it when I got mad at her and yell at her. I can't believe that she haves a boyfriend. Well she's gonna leave him. She's in love with me, she will not resist the bonding between us. If I have to shave my head for her I'll do it.

"I hate you" She said, her voice was inching and I saw a tear in her eyes down to her check. With that said I could have sworn I heard my heart crack even more then it already had. I try to be a good person but sometimes being good makes you want to be more of a rebel. I hold every pain in and started the car again. And we have a silence treatment for the rest of the drive.

**Celest**

We arrive at the pack house, like the name I prefer... hell. I was so mad at the Alpha but inside of me I felt so bad and pissed by screaming and being a bitch to him. I really want to be in his arms... what am I even saying? I don't know the guy and he made me move to a place forcible where everyone is a werewolf and I would be the only outcast in there.

Luke and the Alpha walked first and I followed. I was really scared. I am gonna be in a house that are only werewolf for god sake! I'll be the only human here! I don't feel well, I want chocolate milk! When I'm getting very nerves or frustrated i always have the crave for chocolate milk. Chocolate Milk is always the answer...

"Are you ready?" Luke looks to my way. The Alpha, not looking at me, not even one after what happen in the car.

"No wait" I said shaking my head and breathing heavy. Okey it's just a Hi and Bye. Focus Celest you have to show them that your stronger than this.

"I'm ready" Then Luke open the door and a lot of werewolf were there.There were more males then females. The boys were H.O.T and the girls in the other hand were cute and prettier than me but I keep my head high.

"This is Celest Lancaster, sister of Dean, she will be here with us and help us get Dean" The Alpha said with his husky, perfect and powerful voice that got my neck hair peek out. Everyone was happy when they said that I will help get Dean and this was getting better they give me happy smiles and--"but she's a human" and boom everybody hates me. Smiles are gone now.

"She will be death by the time she-" One guy said and everybody laughed and I just keep my head high even if they mock me, they shouldn't judge a book my it's cover even tho I'm weaker has they say.

"Silence" and everybody was death silence "Troy will train her and she will be like us and she will be stronger" "And your gonna protect her 24/7" he said and the guy who I think is sexy Troy was getting close to me but not that close. "The talk is finished so you are dismissed" the Alpha finish the speech thank god! And everybody was walking to what they where doing.

Then the alpha spoke to me and Troy "Celest, Troy and Troy, Celest" I give him a smile that doesn't reach me to my ears and give my hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you" he accept my hand and smile back.

"Nice to meet you too Celest" he said and I blush. Then a growl was getting from the Alpha then I take back my hand off of him and look to the ground.

"Troy, your job will be to train her, not to flirt" He snap furious, what's his problem.

"That's been my job since forever tell me something new, and no Alpha I won't flirt with this young lady" Troy smirk my way, that make me blush a little. Thank the heavens I don't get my cheeks pink or red when I blush or I would be red has a tomato right now. Then the next thing was the Alpha punch Troy in the face. Troy cover his nose that was bleeding. I was in shock and help Troy get up from the floor.

"What is your problem?" I yelled in frustration to the Alpha. Troy wide his eyes by me yelling at his Alpha, but I would care less.

"Try to flirt with her again and the other punch would leave you death in the floor" he said. I was so scared to even talk to him. And I get up and I get close to his face.

"I'm not yours to begin with so stop being possessive over me" I whisper to him.

He didn't say a word and just leave me there with Troy. I get Troy up and I ask Troy we're was the kitchen so I could clean his bleeding nose.

He sat at the counter and I get a napkin and I clean the area that was bleeding.

"Did it hurt?" I know it's a stupid question but I haved to ask.

"What do you think? his hand is a fucking brick" I laugh the though of his hand actually being a brick.

"So your his mate huh?" He said and I get another napkin but this one he cleans in his own.

"We'll I don't... Umm don't know what is a mate? but I have a boyfriend so the Alpha is not mine or anything to me" I reply, I heard my father talk to my brother one time of what is a mate but I didn't catch right the thought of it. But when I asked my mother she just didn't want to talk about it. Weird I know.

"You have a boyfriend?" he ask with a confused look.

"Yeah his name is Sean, I love him so much. We been dating 2 years" I smile with the thought of me and him together all this time.

"How can you love someone when it's not your mate?" he said and getting a banana that was beside him.

"What is a mate then?"

He looks at me surprised "You really don't know what it is?" "No, I really don't" I answer feeling stupid I don't know something very basic for a werewolf to know but again, I'm not a werewolf."Mate is shorter of soul mate, and is when you find that special person. Your other half..." we'll wow that is really deep. "And Chase is your mate" who is Chase? By hearing his name something deep down in me feels butterflies.

"Who is Chase?" I ask, I like the feeling of saying is name...

"Umm the Alpha, your mate" he said with a duuu face... So his name is Chase. So that's why I felt so tingling when I first looked at Chase?

Me and Troy talked a lot. He show me a lot of moves and codes that wolf says when there in a attack or something and we have a lot incommon. He told me about his mate that he reject her and he never saw her again after that. He feels a little regret about it but he doesn't know where she is now. I feel so sorry for him. He just hopes that if she found her second mate, he or she would treat her like a princess just the way she deserves after he rejected her, he just wants her to be happy.

After our little chitchat he presented me some of the girls of the pack and there are very nice and sweet. One of the girls show me where I was gonna be staying. It's very big and pretty and it haves a view of the river. Cause the pack house is in deep in the woods. They told me that there gonna support me in everything I do or need.

And they also told me about Chase Woods. Said that humans are scared of him. And the werewolf love and respect him has a leader. Humans think he haves a deep secret but the werewolf's love him cause his the most fastest,strongest one that they have ever know. And that his really an asshole when it's with girls. His a player bastard. When it's about virginity with girls? Chase is the one who takes it, always. They say his very but very protective and possessive Alpha when is about his. He never gives what it is his.

They told me to broke up with Sean if I don't want to see him dead. But I don't want to broke up with him. His everything to me after all this years together, Sean was there to pull me up after my mother's death.

Chase Woods your a bad dog.