xxiii

Dear Lux,

Everything was for nothing. The whole war was a waste of millions of lives. It was all the Chancellor. He engineered the war and used us all as pawns. The clones turned on us, and the Jedi were slaughtered. I can't feel anyone through the force anymore. The light has been snuffed out and extinguished. Darkness prevails.

This explains the gray haze I was seeing a while back. I don't know if it's over or not yet. I have a feeling that something bigger is coming. In my dreams, I see a green flash of light followed by an explosion. The Emperor is just getting started I fear.

Not me, though. Captain Rex helped me to escape. Everyone else is gone. Anakin, Obi-Wan, Master Yoda.... all of them. It's not fair that I live while they're dead. I'm not even a Jedi anymore.

Ashla is all that remains. Rex and I staged my grave so it would look like I was dead. I can't have the empire looking for me. I'm sorry we never got to talk again after I left the Order. I really am. Now, even if you did decide to call, I can't answer. I'm dead to the galaxy now, which unfortunately means I'm dead to you, too. If you wanted to find me, you probably could if you tried hard enough.

Ahsoka