Prologue

"Umi-chan, Rin-chan! I have an idea!" Nozomi said to both her friends while they were walking home...

"Nya! Nani Nani??" Rin ask excitedly

"Welp.. whatever it is I'm out.." Umi said ignoring the both of them..

"oh c'mon Umi-chan! don't be such a killjoy!" Nozomi said and pouted..

"Fine! but I swear Nozomi.. whatever your up to can't be good.." Umi said..

"oohh.. how'd you know it can't be good??" Nozomi ask her surprise..

"she's a fortune teller nya!" Rin said while acting like she saw an artist..

"so I'm right then??... just get on with it..."

"why don't we enroll in Otonokizaka?"

"what/nya?!" the duo exclaimed shock..

"what???"  Nozomi ask innocently...

"are you crazy?! how many times do I have to tell you.. we are not allowed there! have you forgotten about the rumors there?? no students ever escape?? killing is illegal??" Umi lecture...

"oh c'mon.. we don't know if that's true... and besides.. Rin-chan here agrees with me... right??" Nozomi said and look at Rin who is now thinking deeply...

"Rin??"

"I'm in nya!"

"see! she's in!!"

"whatever... I'm still not going..."

"oh c'mon Umi... we're not gonna be called the Lily White if we're not complete right??..."

",,,,,,"

"................."

".........   ............"

"Mou! fine!! we'll enroll tomorrow!! pack your things up once we got home! let's meet up in Nozomi's house at 10AM sharp..." Umi said defeatedly..

"yay!!!"....

********************

"UHM... we would like to enroll here.." Nozomi said...

"how much is the tuition??" Umi ask...

"nya?..."

"ara ara~ it looks like we have new transferries...."

"well... there's no tuition fee here dear... everything here is free... now... please sign this form up..." the head then gave them each a form to fill up...

once they were done they handed it back....

"now...  Welcome to Otonokizaka HELL Academy! in which everything in here is free! you can fool around all you want.. but be aware! killing is illegal here every night when it turns 10PM to 5AM so lock the doors and your windows if you wanna live or as we call it Death Night..but! I must warn you! there is only 1 rule that needs to be follow here... and that is to Live as long as you can..! so that's all.. I wish you all good luck!! and please live as long as you can.." the head finish her speech and smiled evily...

Nozomi,Umi,and Rin just gulp... they were now killing their self mentally for even enrolling there... especially Nozomi... oh how she wish to not be there anymore... but... there's nothing that they can do any more....

will they live? will they die?? will they kill to live? will they pity to die? or will they fall in love with the demons in the hell....

~'~'~~~'''~~

sooooo this is probably mainly NozoEli... but it has NicoMaki,KotoUmi, and RinPana...

so yeahhh this is Horror//Action//romance btw ......