We are just reaaaallllyyyy goooodd friends

Começar do início

" mind telling us who the hell you are kid?" Gale crossed his arms over his chest, he had grown a full foot and had filled out much more, he had scars everywhere and to be honest very intimidating..

" I'm Blake Kingston.." he boy said, he was at most a foot smaller than gale who was staring him down.

" viper.. when we're ya gonna tell us about your little friend here?" Gajeel said standing in front of viper crossing his arms.

" I.. uh.. when things start to get serious.. I guess." Viper looked down avoiding gales and Gajeel's gaze. Gale hugged viper and lifted her chin to look at him.

" it's ok viper.. ya just gotta tell us when stuff like this happens so we can support ya.." gale said, viper nodded and hugged gale back.

" and you... touch my daughter and she'll be the least of your problems.." Gajeel growled slightly as he walked past me taking my hand gently leading me back upstairs and once up there wrapping his arms around my waist.

" vipers getting all the boys huh?" I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Gajeel chuckled and kissed my forehead as she shut the door and leant back on it.

" reminds me of someone.." Gajeel teased, I pouted and let go of him flopping on our bed, Gajeel chuckled and laid down on his side of the bed.

" your such a child.." I sighed as I got up going for a shower, stripping from my shirt on the way.

" and your calling me the child.." I heard Gajeel grumble as he shoved his face into his pillow, I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me.

Gales POV:
Eww... I could hear mom and dad talkin dirtyyyy.. I'm glad that I bought myself an apartment.. I'm moving out tomorrow.. which reminds me.. I actually haven't told anyone yet.. oops..
I got up and went to vipers room, she
Was face timing her ' boyfriend ' mwahaha..

" viiiipppeeeeeerrrrr...." I sighed as I laid on top of her, she squirmed slightly.

" ack!! Get off me you over muscled tinny!!" She squeaked, I giggled and sat on her brushing her hair.

" nah I'm way too bored I'm just gonna wave drop on your conversation with Blake k?" I smirked starting to braid her hair, I used to do it with nova's hair when we where chilling out together...
Viper sighed and continued to talk with Blake, after a while he had to go and viper started videoing me on Snapchat.

" gale leave me alone.." viper growled I shrugged and started braiding the other side of her hair.
Once I was done I grabbed out my phone from my sweat pants and took a selfie of me sitting on viper then an actual picture of her hair.

"Tada.." I showed viper as she ran her hand down the braid, she thanked me and I got off walking to her door.

" I think I forgot to tell ya this but I'm moving out tomorrow.." I said casually checking my notifications on my phone, viper shot up and looked at me.

" your what?!" She yelled, I looked at her.

" well yeah can't let nova move in with mom and dad bein embarrassing.." I said in a ' duh ' tone before I opened her door and walked to my room, viper followed me into my room seeing I already had boxes packed.

" have you told mom and dad?" Viper asked her eyebrows furrowed.

" no.. dad can probably hear this conversation.. I've already bought the apartment all I need to do is move in.." I said flopping on my bed laying on my stomach. Viper sat on my lower back and braided my shoulder length hair into a waterfall braid on both sides.

" I'll never be able to see you.." viper pouted, I sighed as I was texting nova, she was having a little celebration at her house with her parents since she'd told them I asked her to move into the apartment with me.

" you'll see me at the guild silly.." I said reassuringly. She sighed and once she was done she got off and went back into her own room turning off her light and going to sleep.. hm good idea.. I formed my arm into a small iron pillar and turned off the light on the other side of the room, I got under the covers and put my phone on charge. Eventually falling asleep

Weeellllll alrighty then.. sorry for the late update but I needed to read a couple stories to get some inspiration..

Nova: author.. you read 28 books.. just for inspiration?

Yeah.. I kinda got carried away reading laxeel books.. heh..

Gajeel+Laxus: whaaaaaatt?!?!??!

Mira: omg yes!! I ship it!! You should write a book bout it!!

Haha I knew you'd say that so I am.. I'm on drafting stage so ya!

Gajeel: please don't make it 46 chapters like 'The Lost Family"

Nah Gajeel this will be one of my smallest books.. hopefully..

Laxus: geez..