Chapter 21

Your pov (whaaa?)

I groan and stretch. I open my wings and one feels odd. I look at it and scream.

"What happened?!!!!" I scream crying.

My whole right wing is robotic and metal. The only thing I remember is pain and panic. I don't know where I am and I have a robotic wing I never remember having.

I get out of the hospital bed and rip the wires out of my skin. I pant as I break through the door. I run for the front door and slam it open. I begin to sprint into the woods I hear screaming behind me. I finally break down and fall to the ground.

I look at my wing and begin to tear up. I hear hoof-steps behind me so I just cover my face.

"Hey. Are you alright?" I hear a male voice say.

I look up to see a dark unicorn. His fur is grey and his hair is black. He looks very tired and hungry.

"Wait. I know you" I say.

His eyes widen and he smiles.

"YOU'RE THAT ONE GUY WHO TURNED ME EVIL!!" I yell.

His smile faded.

'I thought I told her why I did that. I guess she forgot everything before and after that moment' Sombra thought.

"Listen, I know you're stressed and scared but I can help you. If you just follow me I can tell you everything that's going on" he says.

I groan. "Fine. But I still don't trust you"

He frowns slightly but turns around and starts to walk.

He leads me to a small wooden house. I hesitantly walk in and look around. I never noticed all of these painting when I sprinted out. I look around but hear small hoof-steps trotting down the stairs next to us.

I look to the left and see a small filly. She looks a lot different than us. She has a lion like tail. I'm not going to judge tho. She runs up to me and hugs me.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" She says.

I awkwardly stand there. "Umm who are you?"

She lets go then looks at me confused. "I'm Aurora? Come on quit joking"

Now I feel bad. "Umm I'm real sorry but I have no clue who you are"

My eyes fuzz up and everything goes black.

"Caring"

My mind flashes with memories of Aurora and I. I also see a large figure but it was blurred out.

I open my eyes and see Sombra holding me (420) up.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" He says worried.

He's actually worried? Wait! This is probably a trick.

"I'm fine" I growl and get up. I groan and hold my head.

I look over at Aurora and hug her tightly.

"Aurora oh my goodness are you okay?" I ask her.

She hesitates. "How do I know it's you?"

I pause but then smile.

"If I could behind to be, half of what you think of me~ I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love!~ like you~" I sang.

I feel Aurora hug back tightly. "I was so worried about you!"

"Wait why?" I ask.

We let go of each other and she looks at me confused.

"You don't know what happened, do you?"