Chapter 15

Your POV

I land on the crystal floor ever so slightly and fly down the hall into the main room. I burst open the doors with my wings clapping harshly to keep me in place. My eyes glare into slits and the maniac in the chair. "My my, now what's a little mare doing in my room" the dark figure smirks.

I land on the floor with a thud. "This is NOT your room and most certainly NOT your castle" I snarl. His smirk goes into a small frown and he stands up. "I'm guessing your here for the prince and princess? Am I correct?" He asks unfazed. "That's right!! And I'm not leaving without them!" I say getting into a position in which if I get hit I won't get knocked back.

He smirks. "I'm not in the mood to fight so let's make a deal" he says making my rage boil. "You won't leave-" he says making me about to talk but he stops me "but, the prince and princess may leave for you as an exchange" he says walking closer to me. I widen my eyes in shock but think.

'What does he want me for?'
'But it does mean Shining and Cadance get to be free'
'But I won't be'

"Fine"

"But you can't hurt them or any of my friends!" I say to his face. He smirks once again. "Deal" he says darkly. His slender yet sharp unicorn horn glows green and purple and makes the prince and princess appear. They look scared and confused. His horn continues to glow and he looks at them.

My eyes widen and I run in front of them. "I
Said
Don't
Hurt
Them!"

I yell as I jump in front of them. I black out as the light beam strikes my body. But I don't pass out.