Chapter 1

(You are going to be a Pegasus in this fanfic)

Y/N POV

I was currently eating my daily muffin at a cafe in pony ville. I heard the door open and close softly. I glance towards the door and see fluttershy walking my way. I smile and set down my muffin.

"Hello fluttershy!" I say smiling. She smile back. "Uh H-Hello Y/N" she says quietly. "What makes you want to head here? Would you like something?" I ask wondering if I could buy her anything. "O-Oh! No thank you, I was looking for you actually" she says.

I take another bite of my muffin and look at her with my eyebrow raised. "Is there something wrong?" I ask after chewing my muffin bite and swallowing it. Her eyes widen "O-Of course not! I was just going to tell you t-that I'm heading out of town and I would like you to, um, watch over a friend while I'm gone." She says shuffling in her seat.

I smile "Of course! I would do anything for a friend as kind as you" I say before taking the last bite of my muffin. It's not like it's gonna be bad, right? Just another one of her 1000 pets probably. I get out of my seat and leave a couple bits on the table for the waiter.

I go walk fluttershy to her cottage. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow when you leave, I'll be at the train station" I say opening my wings and flying off. I continue flying and I see three small dots down on the surface. I notice them as the cutie mark crusaders. I smile and fly down to them.

"Hey! What are you three up to?" I ask them making them turn around. "Y/N!!" They yell. I smile and talk to them. I also listen to their stories on how they helped ponies get their cutie marks. I was quite impressed. I wave to them as they trot off to go help more ponies.

I walk around ponyville some more until it was dark. I fly to my home and open the front door. My house was small but cute and fashionable (thank rarity). I close the front door and head to the kitchen, after making and eating dinner I go to my room and get in my bed. I was tired after today.

It was common for me to wander like that. I either wander or stay inside cleaning or something to keep me busy. I look at my clock on my night stand to my left and see that it's 9:07 I should probably get to sleep if I wanted to meet fluttershy on time. I continued thinking about tomorrow until I dosed off into a dreamless sleep.