Chapter 16

Shinings POV /)0.0(\

I suddenly appear in a room with Cadance. The first thing I see is sombra looking at us with his horn glowing. Oh god he's going to hit us! I get ready for pain but all I hear is "I told you don't hurt them!!" And I see Y/N on the floor. Cadance runs to her.

"Oh no!" She yells covering her muzzle. I glare at sombra and he shoots at us again. I close my eyes but when I open them again both me and Cadance are outside of the castle. I run up to her and search for any harm.

"Are you alright?" I ask her. She nods her head still in shock. "Alright we need to find Twilight" I said knowing she must be looking for us. She has to be.

-smol TimeSkip-

I sneak around another corner and find a small house with a wizard hat on it. I gesture to the house at Cadance and she nods. I break in with my horn glowing. I see twilight and her friends turn around. Twilight smiles with tears in her eyes and runs up to us. She hugs me first then Cadance.

"Oh my gosh! Are you guys alright? Did he hurt you? Did he mind control you?" Twilight says worrying. I close her mouth with my hoof. "We are fine, he didn't hurt us or our minds in anyway" I say smiling. She sighs relieved. "Okay, where's Y/N?" She asks confused. Me and Cadance look at each other with worried faces making twilight gasp.

Your POV

I open my eyes to see myself on a crystal floor. I stand up and look around. "Where am I? Who are you? Who am I?!" I ask freaking out. Why don't I have any memories? Hmm? I shouldn't freak out, this is probably my home. It's kinda freaky but whatever.

I look at the dark unicorn. "Sir where am I?" I ask nicely. He smirks. "You are my foster daughter. Your parents are nowhere to be seen but I took you in. There are people out there who do awful things and we are in the process of catching them and saving the city. So if you see someone gets handcuffed or taken away don't be surprised" he says calmly with his deep voice.

"Hmm well alright" I say trotting up to him as he walks out onto the balcony. Oh god this is high. But I have wings so must be a Pegasus. But they are bat wings? Maybe a bat pony? Yeah a bat pony. I look out onto the city and smile. So this is my life?