Chapter 20

Auroras pov

"I'm not buying your Girl Scout cookies" I say about to close the door. "Please. It's (Y/N)" he says. I stop and swing open the door. "What's happened?!" I say nervous. Oh god! What has happened to (Y/N). I see him use his magic to pick up (Y/N). I gasp as I look at her. She has deep cuts everywhere and her wing seems to be broken.

I yell for Polar. "Polar!! Hurry get down here!!!" I scream as I let him in with (Y/N). I quickly put in the code for our lab. The door opens and Polar runs down the stairs. He looks around then at (Y/N). He quickly grabs her and runs into the lab. He puts on his goggles and grabs materials. I stand back with the stranger who brought (Y/N). "Who are you by the way?" I ask him sitting down. He sits next to me and sighs. "The names Sombra, I guess it's a good thing you don't know me. You wouldn't have let me in if you did know me" he says sadly. "The names Aurora and what do you mean?" I ask him curiously.

"I am known for taking the Crystal Heart... 3 times. People think I'm a monster but it really isn't my fault. The dark magic in me takes over everyone and then" he says. I think for a second. I look at my tail and look at Sombra. We are both judged for what's on the outside. I smile slightly. "Well I guess that's how you know you need to "start over" you know? Tell everyone what happened and they might believe you" I say watching my brother patch up (Y/N).

He suddenly stops. "Polar, what's wrong?" I ask worried. "H-Her wing. It's completely shattered" he says.

-Back to Sombras pov-

My eyes widen as he says that. My throat tightens and my eyes burn slightly. It's my fault. If I didn't take her she wouldn't have broken anything or got hurt. "D-Does that mean her wing has to be in a cast or what?!" Aurora asks. "No. It's completely shattered. It can't be fixed" Polar says lowering his goggles. His bright blue eyes shine slightly. "But that isn't anything I can't fix" he says making my ears perk up. "You can?!" I say happily. "Yes but that does not mean it will be the same" he says scratching his chin. "Anything will help. Please just make sure she can still fly." I plead.

(A/N: Hey guys! I'd just like to thank you because holy macaroni!!! This book has over 8k views! That is so surprising! And I have more news! Me and my best friend BarricornTheUnicorn have created a collab channel called Grumpy_Boneheads . We are currently working on our new book. Boneheads x reader and an art book. The first chapter has been published for the boneheads x reader.Again thank you and have a good one!)