The Amityville Horror: Ch. 2

Start from the beginning

"N-No need, we, umm... We should be going," Nikki said. "But yeah, we should definitely get to know each other better soon."

"Umm, alright," Angelo said, confused by Nikki's behavior.

"Come on, Ash, let's go," Nikki said, taking Ashley's hand as they said bye and left.

"What happened?" She asked him once they were close to their house.

He gulped and looked at her worriedly.

"I saw Jaime," he said.

Ashley's eyes widen as he spoke again.

"They haven't left."

--

"We don't need a babysitter!" Damien protested as Chris adjusted his shirt in front of the mirror.

Days passed and the family was already settled in, Chris decided to let go of the tension of moving into a new house and to settle in, he would take his husband out for a nice dinner.

"Damien, please," Angelo sighed as he finished fixing his hair.

"No, she's not staying!" Damien snapped, and soon there was a knock at the door.

"That must be her," Angelo motioned as Chris went to open the door.

"She's not coming in," Damien said.

"Damien, listen to me," Angelo scolded as Damien tried to protest. "I'm not leaving you of your brother and sister alone."

Chris walked over and opened the door, where a woman with medium length black hair and pale skin, wearing make up that wasn't strong but evident, and wearing dark clothing.

"Hi, I'm Gaia, the babysitter," the woman greeted as Chris let her in.

"Nice to meet you," Chris smiled as he closed the door.

"Can I take your coat?" Angelo offered.

"Okay," Gaia shrugged, and unbuttoned her fur coat, revealing a black halter top to match with the dark flared jeans that hugged her waist.

Gaia looked around the house as she took off her coat and then saw Damien, who was staring at her with his jaw almost hitting the floor.

"Hey," she smiled at him.

Damien almost forgot to speak. "I-I'm Damien," he blurted out.

Chris noticed and smirked, leaning over to Damien. "You sure you don't want a babysitter?"

Angelo hung Gaia's coat on the hanger. "Would you like me to show you around the house?

"Not really necessary, thank you," Gaia said. "I, ummm. I know it already.... I used to babysit the Manson kids before."

Angelo and Chris looked at each other as Gaia continued to look around the house, lips pursed.

"Yeah, kinda freaky being back here," She said.

"I'm Damien," Damien blurted out again.

Gaia looked over at him and forced a smile. "Yeah... Got you the first time."

Angelo held back a chuckle as he got his coat, Chris getting his.

"Good night, Damien," Angelo said as he and Chris stepped out and left.

--

Angelo and Chris sat at the table of the Italian restaurant, waiting for their food.