"We had sex a few hours ago and you calling my a pervert for looking at you naked?" Joker asked as I turned off the water.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out.

Joker reluctantly handed my a towel and I wrapped it around myself.

"Im gonna go get dressed." I said walking to the door when Joker grabbed my hand.

"Do you have to? Are you sure I can't interest you in something else?" Joker asked smirking.

"If you mean your tiny dick than no." I said also smirking.

"The same tiny dick that made you sore?" Joker asked raising his non existent eyebrows.

"Shut up." I snapped and walked to my bedroom.

I got dressed into jeans and a plain white tee shirt and decided to only put on some chapstick today.

I walked out of my room when my phone buzzed.

I looked down and read.

Hey, it's Jonathan I was wondering if you'd like to go to lunch again today?

I bit my lip before responding.

Sure, if J will let me.

I sent the message, turned, and knocked on Jokers door.

"Come in." Joker said.

I walked in and sat on the bed as Joker buttoned half of the buttons on his shirt.

"Daddy?" I said sweetly.

"What is it princess?" Joker asked sitting next to me.

"Can I go out for lunch with Crane again?" I asked batting my eyelashes.

"Why?" J asked clearly annoyed.

"Cause he offered." I said shrugging.

"No." Joker said sternly.

"No!" I repeated, quite upset.

"That's my final answer." Joker said.

"You don't own me Joker! Just cause you tattooed me and you think it doesn't mean it's true!" I yelled and stormed out of the house.

I hopped in a car and drove off.

-----

I knocked on Nigmas door and a few seconds later Edward opened the door.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" He said stepping aside to let me in.

"Hey Nigma." I said smiling.

"Jonathan! (Y/n)'s here!" Nigma yelled.

"Hey I just wanted to say thanks for taking care of Jonathan for me, it means a lot." I said to Nigma as I waited for Jonathan to come down.

"Of course." Nigma said smiling.

"Hey." Jonathan said as he walked towards us.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"I'm gonna go now...leave you two alone." Nigma joked and walked away.

"Um can we get going cause I kinda ran away and I figure we don't have that much time to get lunch so..." I said looking out a window.

"Oh, of course." Jonathan said.

We walked out of Nigma's house, got in the car that I took, and drove to Panera (their broccoli cheddar soup is so good).

We ate our food and talked about stuff although not much had changed since yesterday it was still fun.

After we ate I drove Jonathan back to Nigma's.

"Maybe we can get lunch on Friday?" Jonathan asked.

"Sounds good!" I said but before I could walk away Jonathan grabbed my arm and kissed me.

After a few seconds he pulled away.

"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know what cane over me!" He said blushing.

"It's fine, I'd wanna kiss this too." I joked smiling.

Jonathan laughed a little.

"Until next time." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Can't wait." Jonathan said and closed the door.

------

I drove up to the mansion and stepped out of the car.

I walked up to the door and pushed it open yet there was no Joker.

I figured he would he outraged and be dragging me to the basement by now.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the elevator.

I got in and pressed the button and the elevator went up.

A few seconds later I stepped out and headed to the library.