He shook his head laughing, "Yeah I had to work. Gotta make money to spend money on her irritating ass you know!"

As these two knuckle heads were trying to catch up, Jaylee sat up on the couch clearing her throat.

"Oh my bad. Cas this is Jaylee, my girl."

She finished, "McKenzie's cousin. Her boyfriend."

Castiel flashed her a smile and I knew where that hot head was about to take it.

I added before he got defensive with Jaylee, "Ex."

She snapped her neck in my direction flabbergasted at my statement.

"What are you talking about ex? What happened?"

I sighed while rolling my eyes, "Go ask your cousin."

Castiel

Teanna went up to her room leaving me to catch up with Tevin and get to know Jaylee.

Jaylee turned to me with a scowl on her face, "Who are you? Why did Teanna and McKenzie break up? What did you do?"

Here we fucking go...let's fuck with the London nigga. No offense to Ms.Jaylee but, Sorry your cousin is bitch made as fuck, and doesn't know how to keep his woman. Oops he did it again.

I rolled my eyes about to let her ass have it because I am about tired of the bullshit I've gotten since I got back to this damn city from these people that just met me.

I let out a chuckle looking up at the ceiling with my eyes closed shut

"Tev..let your girl know I'm on some psycho shit, please..."

Before I could finish Tevin jumped in, "First of all fix your tone. You just met him like 2 mins ago, don't get defensive because Teanna walked in here with him and not McKenzie. Second, don't go accusing and jumping to conclusions. Castiel is family to us, so don't start. Understand?"

She rolled her eyes nodding her head, "Yes baby."

"Good. So what's up with y'all being here so early. It was supposed to be a one week trip. Not a one day trip."

I let out a sigh sitting down on the arm of the couch

"Well Teanna and I got high and had sex. We fell asleep half naked in the bed right after. Kammeron and Niko walk in the room and saw us half naked in bed together and obviously put two and two together. Then Niko snitches to McKenzie about what we just did and also told McKenzie about the history between Teanna I which Kammeron filled him in on. Then McKenzie FT Tee talking shit about cheating while he shows Kali giving him head and admits to fucking Kali that morning. So Tee was hot as fuck and told that nigga he's dead to her. Now Teanna was also mad at Kammeron for telling Niko about our past cause she had no right to do so. So she said fuck it I'm out. And I decided to go with her. Couldn't let her leave alone."

"So he technically cheated on her first..."

Tevin was rubbing his chin looking up at the ceiling, "So he basically cheated on her first with whoever this bitch is and just got lucky that the two of you got caught. Had that hadn't happened he would've been keeping that shit to himself."

"Kali and McKenzie have known each other since birth okay and SHE IS family. So what we won't do is call anybody out of their name!"

I'm about over this bitch and I just met her. If I had no respect for Tevin I would've hurt her feelings by now because she is working every damn nerve in my body

"Oh get the fuck out of here! Let's not talk about your BITCH made cousin McKenzie and that BITCH Kali.You have no room to defend that nigga let's be clear. You can't justify what he did with her by saying they knew each other since birth. If that is the fucking case he should've made her his girl and left Teanna alone. Now that makes sense does it not!"