ch.9 - This Means War (more like love XD)

SO, since I'm SO NICE and I felt bad for making you wait so long, I made this chapie longer and you’ll ALL like the ending hehe!

(btw, REMINDER, if you don’t like two boys together, read the parenthesises in the title and RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!)

HELLLLLOW!!!!! I dunno what to say…. Nobody got my French pun! You guys suck!

But I still love you cuz u do it well, hehehehe… Nah,  just joking, don’t worry! And I’m toooooootally not standing right by your window… who actually looked? (I always do :P )

OMG!!! DEDICATED TO JO ( no, not you sista, the other one sowwy!) CUZ SHE SAID SHE LOVES MY BOOK AND I LOVE HER AND HER HUGE BOOBIES TOO!!! And to Karlou cuz I came out to him earlier and he’s being totally supportive!!!!!!

Now… WHADAYATHINK WILL HAPPEN?!!! I know!!! And you will once you read it XD!!!

Sooooo, ENJOY woohoo

Oh, and VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! LOVE MEEEEEEEEH!!! XD XD XD

(yeah, I know, shut up Jen)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Rain’s POV)

I was walking to school, reflecting on how I was gonna fuck Nick today. Oops, my bad, fuck with Nick. My dick tends to switch place with my brain lately. All the better.

I already had something planned, I just didn’t really know how to get him to go along with it. I’ll figure something out in time, I thought.

I spent all morning like the day before, harassing Nicky for the heck of it, because it felt so good to be able to touch him, even though it wasn’t in the way I would’ve wanted, though his reactions were far from being as entertaining as they were the day before. No matter what I did, he just gazed at me thoughtfully, looking all serious like he was trying to understand something he didn't grasp. I almost kissed him again just to get a reaction but I controlled myself. Now was not the time to fuck things up.