ch.5 - Aftershock (ok i have no inspiration for chapie titles anymore)

Okie so this is kinda like part one of the chapter cuz it was too long but the other one’s coming reaaaally soon I promise.

And I dedicate this chapie to my BF (no, not best fuck, you dirty little readers, my best friend) Cuz she’s really not into boyxboy but she’s still reading it for meeee!

Si tu t’es rendue jusqu’ici, sista, jte félicite et jte remercie! Pis sinon jva l’savooooooir hohoho! XD

So yeah at the end of the next chapie, you all get a lil’ surpriiiiiiiise hehehe!!!!

Love ya’ll for reading please Vote, COMMENT and luuuuuuv me!

SO yeah, ENJOOOOY!!!

(Rain’s POV)

It had been two weeks since I’d come out to Nick and he was obviously acting differently around me. It’s not like he was being an ass about it, but you could still feel the difference. He was more distant than usual. I’d always considered us to be very close, both physically and mentally. We were always hanging onto each other, always, you know, touchy, without it being romantic or anything. Now he was shying away whenever I so much as brushed his arm accidentally, like I carried a disease or something. I was trying to not let it show, it was already a lot to me that he remained friends, but it still hurt.

And whenever Shiloh made a comment somewhat related to my gay relationships, he'd always cringe and tense up like he was trying to stop himself from punching someone. I kept telling myself that at least, he thought I was worth the effort.

‘’Rain, are you gonna answer the question?’’

I was sitting at our usual table with Shiloh and Nick, who looked pretty uncomfortable, giving me a pretty good idea of what Shiloh’s question was about. ‘’Sorry what? I wasn’t listening.’’ She chucked. ‘’I was just asking who you thought was hotter between Stefan and Damon in the Vampire Diaries!’’ I rolled my eyes at her. ‘’Shiloh, I'm gay, that doesn’t mean I watch the Vampire Diaries, wear dresses and paint my nails. I don’t even know what that show is.’’ Nick chuckled and Shiloh shot him an angry glare.

She turned back to me ‘’Come on, Rain, that show on much.tv with the two vampire brothers? The one I forced you to watch?’’ I finally remembered that pathetic show she was referring to ‘’You mean that retarded show where the stupid chick is hesitating between the two brothers?’’ she looked at me with indignation. She really liked that show. ‘’Elena’s not stupid!!!!’’ I snorted at her ‘’Oh please! She’s got a badass vampire played by Ian Somerhalder and she just stays there and hesitates. If that was me, I’d have already fucked his brains out.’’ Nick started violently picking at his food while Shiloh just laughed. I smiled and went on eating. ‘’So yeah’’ she went again, ‘’can I ask you another question?’’ I nodded at her to go on, taking a bite of my sandwich.