"How tender?" He questions, getting closer.

I look at him confused by his intensity. "I don't know. Is there a gage to measure tenderness?"

"One through ten. Ten being most painful or tender."

"I don't know like a 4?" I watch him close his eyes, slowly. "What?" I ask, noticing he's going from being in a bad mood to being in a even worse mood.

He shakes his head. "How I'm going to keep myself away from you?" He questions, completely serious.

I look at him at little shocked. "How often are you planning on having sex? If once a day isn't good enough, we might have an issue, because I like to walk...normally."

His eyes run the length of my body and I feel goosebumps rise on my skin. His gaze stops and locks on mine, but he doesn't respond just continues to look into my eyes.

"What are you two talking about? Truex looks like he's about to make a meal of you, Briar." Easton, interrupts.

Ignoring, Easton. I look at Mya and Tate. "How often do you two... sink the anchor?" I ask, curiously.

"Yeah, that's a conversation I want to have at a table with my brother." Mya, says sarcastically.

"Whisper it to me." I suggest, leaning across the table.

She shakes her head amused but leans forward as well. "It depends on the day, but if we are together, anywhere from 1-3 times. Our record is four." She states, proudly.

"Wha-what? Is there nothing good on tv? That's a lot." I reply, shocked. "Everyday?"

"Its pretty normal and no, but when were together." She nods.

I glance over at Tate who's amused. Giving him a impressed look, I hold up my hand saying, "Well, you're an all start. High five."

"All star." Truex, corrects under his breath as Tate's meaty hand slaps my palm.

"Same thing." I reply. "We have to beat their record." I demand, looking up at Truex.

"I would like to participate, but I don't want any facts." He agrees, and I laugh.

"What's the number?" Easton demands to know.

"Easton, some things are private." Mya replies, sarcastically.

"Briar, asked the same question." He points out, faking outrage.

"I'm her best friend. Its okay if I ask." I say. Holding four fingers up while scratching a my forehead, telling him the number while I look around the room pretending innocence.

He laughs. "So, five times! That's impossible." Easton, states shaking his head adamantly.

"Especially, for her. She was a virgin until a couple hours ago." Mya, states narrowing her eyes at me. Not at all remorseful after I told Easton the number to beat.

Easton looks stunned, but the waiter comes to the table to take our drink order, yes we're continuing to drink after our lunch. I order and Easton quietly asks, "You were? What you said back at his house about not putting him...that wasn't a joke?" He questions, shocked.

I shake my head and look at, Truex. Who is glaring at his friend. My threat to cut him off, if Easton said anything about our sex life still fresh in his mind, apparently.

"Why?" Easton asks, puzzled.

"Stop." Truex tells him, but I respond anyway.

I tilt my head. "Oh, I was just waiting for the love of my life." I reply, poking Truex playfully.