4: Matthew

quick authors note: If you didn't know, this story is taking place in the summer. you can read now! oh and they aren't famous in the story haha

Madilyn's POV

"What the hell!" Someone's voice shouted, but I didn't feel like opening my eyes to see who it was. "Shawn, get out of my sisters bed!"

It was then when I opened my eyes, noticing that someone else was in my bed. Shawn. Nash, Matt, Cameron, and Taylor were standing in front of the bed staring at us. The three boys except Nash had a look of jealously on their faces.

"What did you guys do last night?" Nash asks, crossing his arms over his chest. Shawn finally opens his eyes and looks around. He looks so cute when he is just waking up.

"Chill out, Nash. We were just talking and we fell asleep." Shawn rolled his eyes, throwing the blanket off of him and sitting up, rubbing at his eyes. "Nothing happened."

I bury my head into my pillow because I know I look like crap. There were attractive boys staring at me and I didn't want them to see me like this.

"Well, we're going to the mall. Do you want to come with us, Madilyn?" Nash asks me, and I answer him without looking up.

"Um, sure."

"Cool, we are leaving in twenty minutes," he tells me and I nod into the pillow. When I think I hear them leave, I look up only to see Shawn is still here.

"Good morning," he lazily smiles down at me, "sorry for kind of falling asleep in your bed last night. I enjoyed talking to you, though."

"Yeah, me too."

~*~

Well. I feel out of place.

Not really, I just don't really know what to say to these boys. I don't know them that well, and I still feel weird around them. But wouldn't anyone if they were in this situation? Maybe it's just me.

"I'm so hungry." Matthew complains from beside me. I was hungry too but I didn't want to say anything. I was still a little shy but I was getting more comfortable around Nash. The only friend of his I was also comfortable around was Shawn, but that was because of last night.

"Is anyone else hungry?" Nash asks the rest of us and everyone shakes their head besides Matthew and I. "Madilyn, you're hungry?"

"Um, kinda yeah," I nod my head with a shy smile. Nash tells me that Matthew and I should go to the food court together while the rest of them go off to shop or whatever. So I walk alone with Matthew to get some food.

"What should we get to eat?" he asked me once we entered the loud food court, the smell of food filling my nostrils and making my stomach growl.

I shrug, "Whatever you want."

"Well what do you want?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Quit being shy!" he says jokingly, nudging me with his elbow. I look up at him and he's smiling at me, waiting for me to say something. I can't help but smile and laugh. He was one of those people that just gave off good energy without even trying.

We decide to get Subway because we were both starving and it had the shortest line. We sat down at a table next to this big fountain and I started to take in my surroundings. I was actually trying to avoid Matthew's stare. Why is he looking at me?

"So, do you like it here?" he finally speaks up, and I look back to him.

"Yeah. Well I have only been here for a day, so I don't really know." I answer him before taking a bite of my sub. Some lettuce fell off of my sandwich and into my shirt, making Matthew laugh loudly. A blush took over my cheeks and I set my sandwich back on the table. "It's not funny." I whine as I fish the piece of lettuce from my cleavage.

"Sorry." he smiles wide with food in his mouth, making me look at him with disgust.

"You're gross." I roll my eyes and start eating my sandwich again, this time being more careful. After a while, it wasn't as uncomfortable and we were laughing and we didn't run out of things to talk about.

I think he caught me staring at the gorgeous fountain next to us because he asked, "Do you want to make a wish?"

I tear my gaze from the fountain and look at him, nodding my head. Smiling, he pulls a penny from his pocket. He hands it to me as I smile at him. What should I wish for?

I close my eyes just as I hear Matthew say to me, "Make a wish, beautiful."