Chapter 6 [Oskari P.O.V.]

After I left Haze's big building? Small building? I have no idea. I had given my scythe to Haze so I was feeling very insecure I passed a deer. I ran directly at the deer ready to release fire. It saw me as I approached it and turned to run. I jumped at the deer tackling it onto its side. I breathed fire all over the back side of the deer it shook around and then lied limp under me. I decided to eat it now. After a long long long process of eating charred and raw meat I flew away to go to Haze's. After a while of flying I got to a giant black building (again) and pressed the door bell. I walked downstairs to his little apartment? Basement? House? Evil lair? I'll ask him what it's called. I shouted "Hi Haze". I continued down the staircase and as I got to the bottom he thrusted my scythe at me. I took it with gratitude and examined the ring on the blade. It looked almost perfect I stood there astounded. I pointed the scythe at Haze and a blue beam shot out of the wood and he started to float into the air. I let him down and thanked him "this is awesome thank you so much". He just stood there and said "your welcome" as he started to direct me towards the stairs. I decided to leave so when I got to the top I picked up another deer from the forest I caught in the corner of my eye. It started to fly towards me and I realized it was the beam that brought it towards me I instantly roasted the deer with my flaming bad breath and ate it there on the spot. I decided to go home and go to bed *falls asleep*
*dreams*
The world was full of deer
I had my scythe I tried to pick up a deer
Then every deer on the planet pulls out a scythe identical to mine and they pick me up. I feel this tingling feeling and then I can't feel my one arm and realize it has fallen off. Then I look and all of my limbs have fallen off and I am dangling there as I fell this sharp pain I black out and wake up
*wakes up*
I jump from my bed and stand up feeling like I just died