Chapter 5 [Kat P.O.V.]

I fell out of my tree in shock as I felt electricity coursing through me. A/N "shock" and electricity I thought that was kind of funny hope you did too and how do you feel Cutiekat429 HA.
^U^ pAnza
A pale girl was floating above my head looking at me with her arms out hands directed towards me. I just sat and stared she looked at me and I teleported up to the top of my tree with my sleeping bag and decided she didn't matter. I rolled up my sleeping bag and decided I was gonna go home. It only took around 10 minutes to get home I don't love far from the forest. I unlocked the pink door that complimented the turquoise house. I walked in put my sleeping bag on the table and went and turned on the t.v. There was a flicker in the lights and a whoosh past the window. I walked over a closed the blinds. There was a knocking on the door, as I approached it stopped. I half screamed half whispered "Who is it". The knocking continued so I slowly opened the door and a lady shot in and knocked me to the ground. I attempted to get up and run away but she was holding my arms down with her knees. Her hand held up she screamed in my face whilst spit was flying out "I'm gonna kill you". I had no idea why though she raised her hand. The one finger came down and scratched above my eyebrow. I felt blood running down and I was blind in my right eye. I teleported to my door and started running, I ran and ran and ran until I came to a small shack. This was my friend violets house she was a medic. I walked in the bleeding getting worse and sat down at the table. She came rushing in with a pile of herbs. I ground them up in a pot with a liquid or a gel I don't know and applied in to my wound. She washed my forehead and then asked "WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!". Realizing it was a deep wound. I was in too much pain to answer so I attempted to lay down out fell off my chair and knocked myself out.