[CHAPTER 2] THEY DO.

I was carrying a huge basket of flowers and walking past the gallery when I saw Master Nate lead his bride -to -be in the secluded room. Just like the other servants ,I was piqued to look in the room through the window.

Mistress was leaning against the wall panting ,while Master had his hands on either side of her head.He looked directly into her bewitching eyes while she breathed in heavy sighs.Their faces gleamed not only because of the sunlight falling on their faces but also due to the happiness which vibrantly shone in the form of a smile , coming straight from their hearts.Momentarily ,I was lost feeling the love vibes surround me and admire cupid's handiwork.     

Master then finally spoke,in his melliflously husky voice,"Jessica ,I love you with all of my heart and assure to keep doing so for as long as I am alive.But all that I ask for in return is your love.Jessica,Do you agree to stand by me ,now and forever?"

Mistress just stood like a statue .Her glassy eyes not only reflected Master's eyes in them but rather the same emotion as well,because all i could make out was tears streaming down her eyes as she answered ,"I do."

It was as if Master had found a new meaning to his life.The overwhelming desire with which his lips met her's ,didn't provide her with warmth only but also a doting welcome to his world .I heard the knob rotate and was immediately brought back from the state of trance that I was in.

I distanced myself from the window and was left sighing "THEY DO."

Fortunately,they didn't suspect much about anyone eavesdropping to their romantic encounter and left the room hand in hand.I too geared up with my work as there were a lot of unattended chores.

It being a wedding occassion ,laughs and merry sounds echoed all through the hallway .The ceremonies were to take place in the garden of the mansion.All the guests and dignitaries had arrived and were already so pumped up with cheerfulness that the whole aura felt bouyant.
And it was just a few more hours to go and the loving couple would be united as one.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys , how you all doin'
I am back with another update on my novel as you guys can read.
Tbh, I had never expected to get even this much of support but you people have really boosted my morale by your votes & comments.♡
I request you to keep please keep voting,commenting &sharing my work .Let's just be one big fam.
Any critiscims will be welcomed as well.
Do not forget to give your feedback about the encounter between Nate &Jessica right before their wedding.
Hope you enjoy reading:)
         ❤❤❤💐❤❤❤