[CHAPTER 1].INTRODUCTION

Amidst the hustle bustle of the wedding ceremonies, I saw him rushing into his room in the palace. He had clutched on to our new mistress's hand firmly.

It was a euphoric afternoon and the wedding bells had rung for our master Mr.Nate Da'Costa with Miss Jessica Saphire.

Master had fallen head over heels in love with her the day she had stepped into the mansion. Miss Jessica had accompanied Master Nate's aunt on her visit to his mansion. Oh! How his eyes gleamed as he set them on her ever so glossy smile.

He had been enraptured just by that amorous tilt of her head and the bewitching strand of hair falling on her glistening fair skin.
The burning desire in our master's eyes was so evident .

None of us servants had ever seen him displaying this humble and gratifying smile for such a long time.
Miss Jessica also reciprocated to Master.Nate in the most fanciful gestures.

We servants ,never wanted to miss peeping during any of their meetings as we simply admired the idea of our ever so lonely Master find suitable company.
And,this was how after many secret meetings and most romantic dates that Master finally succeeded in winning her hand for marriage.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hello ;)
Hope you guys liked being introduced to the initial part of the story.
PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY CLICKING THE STAR BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN.
Do hope you would like to express your view by commenting ,posting on my wall,& sharing the story.
DO FOLLOW TO STAY UPDATED &FURTHER KNOW ABOUT THE ROMANCE BREWING BETWEEN NATE &JESSICA;)
Hope you all have a good time reading this novel.
❤❤❤💐❤❤❤