Ch 7-Here come's Brooklyn

PS: Warning this chapter contains triggering themes that  are emotional and also that scene in question did get me choked up.

Isaac got up early and saw Romeo curled up on the end of his bed it appeared he was finding it tough after losing Noah.

"My dear sweet Romeo don't worry Noah will be avenged we just need others help so that is why we are going to visit an old friend of mine" Isaac said as he comforted Romeo who started to feel like his usual self.

Enzo walked in and spoke "So who is this friend we are meeting is he another Vampire?" Enzo asked.

Isaac shook his head then spoke "Brooklyn is a Warlock and owns the only safe house the Royals can't attack I'm going to ask him if we can stay with him among his people" Isaac said.

"The Warlocks hate us what makes you think they will help us?" Romeo asked

"Brooklyn will help us I know it" Isaac replied as they packed for the trip Enzo, Romeo and Isaac took one last look at the family house then disappeared.

Kato refused to feed he was missing Isaac "Kato you need to drink this" Daryl said passing him the bag off blood.

Kato refused Dallas then spoke "Drink from me" he said offering his wrist to Kato "I can't me and Isaac were bonded" Kato whispered as he finally gave in and drank from the blood bag.

The room went dark our vampire senses could not make out anything except for a dark shadow moving around the room.

When the candles flickered back on a vampire had Kato in his arms he struggled to get out of his grasp.

"I suggest you leave him alone" Blade said starting to spar with this other vampire who had appeared from out of nowhere.

"Oh I'm not here to hurt any of you myself and Isaac we go back a few centuries I'm his sire I turned him into who he is today and you need my help going up against those Royals" the vampire said.

"Castillo at your service friends" he said.

There was something twisted and not quite right about Castillo he was trouble and they all knew it and kept on their toes.

The phone rang and Castillo answered it "Isaac it's been awhile I've met a few of your friends and told them I'll help you take down the Royals" Castillo said his voice was like a sweet melody which caused Isaac to be lost for words for a few seconds.

"Castillo I wish I could believe that you wanted to help but I don't and I suggest you leave my friends alone especially Kato" Isaac said angry now.

Castillo placed a hand on Kato's face which made him shiver against his touch "My what a cute helpless little puppy we have here why don't you come and save him if you can?" Castillo said then turned off the phone Dallas, Daryl and Blade tried to move to help Kato but they were frozen.

"Sorry about that gents" Castillo said as he grabbed and dragged Kato by his collar and threw him into the other room where he landed on the bed Kato looked fearful as he watched Castillo move closer.

"Don't touch me" he growled as he bared his fangs at Castillo who laughed

"Fine I guess we will have to do things the hard way" Castillo said angrily as he towered over Kato.

Kato cried out for Isaac to come rescue him, Castillo tore at Kato's clothing Kato couldn't move all he could feel was the pain as Castillo broke him into pieces. Kato had passed out remembering very little when he woke.

When Kato came back around he saw Isaac sat by his bed side "Kato sh your safe now I'll never leave you again I promise" Isaac said.

"I can't trust anyone after this" Kato said sitting on the bed shaking violently as images of Castillo's attack on him flooded his mind.

"I can still feel his touch his breath on the back of my neck god I feel unclean" Kato said as he was breaking in front of Isaac.

Romeo appeared at the door and placed  some new clothes on the dresser for Kato.

"Thank you Romeo" Isaac said he nodded then was about to leave when Kato spoke.

"Romeo phone Adrian and make sure he's ok and how not to worry about me" Kato said.

Romeo nodded then spoke before disappearing "I wish you would let me hunt down this Bastard for you my lord?" he asked.

"Romeo let me deal with Castillo" Isaac said.

"Kato please let me help you" Isaac said going to place an arm around his boyfriend Kato was feeling a range of different emotions anger, sadness he lashed out at Isaac sending him into one of the walls.

The others appeared to see what had happened "Isaac are you ok?" Blade asked.

Isaac nodded Kato realised what he had just done and left the hotel room he was still a little un steady on his feet.

"Kato's a mess right now he's in pain" Isaac said

Isaac drew a circle and spoke a spell standing in the circle was Brooklyn the Warlock "Isaac what brings you to send for me" he asked smiling at Isaac.

"We need your help my daughter Cassandra is human like Meredith the Royals are after Cassie we need your help do you know of any weapons that can kill the Royals" Isaac said.

"I know of none so far but I can help you look for ways to kill the Royals" Brooklyn said.

Kato appeared in the background "I'm so sorry Isaac" he said making Isaac's heart-break as he saw just how much pain Kato was in because of Castillo.

"Babe you have nothing to be sorry for" Isaac said slowly opening his arms up to Kato who fell into them and hugged him back.

"Brooklyn please take away his pain" Isaac said.

Brooklyn nodded and placed a hand in front of Kato blue sparks circled him Kato began to stop crying and begun to quieten down it was only a temporary fix.

"Now let's all go to my place we will be safe and out of sight there" Brooklyn said

Isaac and the others nodded as Brooklyn transported them to his home.