Ch1- Lost Girl

Blood Bond The Circle

Ch1- Lost Girl
Generations after generations fought to rid the human world of evil beings who lurked in the shadows. Each side suffered tragic loses,Hunters told their children stories about the supernatural going into hiding.

Hunters over the years developed new weapons that were tested on the imprisoned.

Bright lights shone everywere a young lady looked as she walked up the crowded streets nestled in her arms was a bundle inside it was the only spark of hope she had left.

The sky had begun to change from it's cocktail blue appearance to a dull grey. The young woman took shelter in a bus stop she looked down at her daughter who had started to cry now as rain dropped to the ground falling like bullets hard.

"Sh go to sleep little one" The young woman said humming a melody to her daughter as she fell asleep.

The woman felt uneasy as a cold looking man was watching her closely and began to follow her down a crowded street she dipped into an alleyway silently praying for a miracle.

As the man drew closer the woman realized he wasn't alone and they were werewolves like her husband.

"Please don't hurt my baby" she said starting to cry now the werewolf leader looked at her.

"The child is a weapon and must be destroyed and if she was that important the Alpha wouldn't of left you unprotected" the leader said.

"Let them go now" This new man  said blocking  the leaders path to the young woman and her child he wore a purple jacket and black trousers.

A werewolf challenged the man's authority and scratched  him across the face.

"What happens if we don't pretty boy?" the wolf said.

"That is not an option you want to explore I can assure you" the vampire flashed his fangs at the four werewolves.

"Everyone knows werewolves are stronger than vampires so beat it" The leader said using his claws to slash the vampires jacket.

"Fine we will do things the hard way" the vampire declared as he started to fight the werewolves trying to keep them away from the mother and her daughter.

The werewolf leader however had seriously injured the woman badly Isaac watched  as his coven took down the werewolves.

A young male with brown hair and baby brown eyes appeared by his masters side.

"Isaac you could have been killed I'm never letting you out of my sights" he said.

"Don't be so dramatic Kato I'm fine I had it under control" Isaac said getting to his feet and trying to help this woman.

A teenage vampire with brown hair and green eyes stayed back from the scene as he could smell the womans blood.

"Isaac the blood I need to leave so does Noah" Romeo said.

Isaac watched as the youngest two vampires took of into the darkness his eyes were drawn to the young woman who Kato was trying so desperately to help.

"I'm sorry this happened to you" Kato said as the woman grabbed his hand tightly in hers.

"Please look after my daughter she's not safe here" the woman said.

Isaac gentley scooped the baby into his arms he stared down at the small child she was fragile and took the appearance of a doll, he started to feel  something for humanity again and this child was going to bring joy to his immortal life.

"Don't worry miss we will look after her" Isaac said the woman smiled at him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek then drifted into a never ending sleep.