Part 1

..............................................................................................................................

She sat, crying on her soft bed, her pillows soaked with tears. Thinking of what he'd think of it, wondering if he would accept it and help.

Tikki was rubbing her back in tiny circles as she attempted to comfort her, "It's okay Marinette." She repeated every once in a while. Her comforts didn't help the sobbing girl though.

"No.. it's... not, Tikki." She finally answered in a soft tone as she sobbed, "You don't understand.. He could hate me for this! I don't even know his identity yet.." The girl said as she hiccuped and a new waterfall of tears approached.

Tikki sighed at her charger's comment.

"Tikki?" Marinette looked up at her floating kwami with large glossy eyes.

"Yes, Marinette?" The small creature looked at her with a hopeful smile.

"Do you think.. H-he'll love me the same?" She didn't seem too happy about what just slipped off her tongue, but still went with it.

"Marinette, I-" Tikki suddenly stopped and hid somewhere where she couldn't be seen.

"Tikki? Tikki, why did you leave?" The sad girl asked as she spun slowly in cirlcles, looking for her kwami when she heard a tapping sound. She turned toward the source of the sound and opened the trap door that is placed above her bed, showing a boy in a black cat suit with a cheesy grin.

"Hello Purrin-" His smile faltered when he noticed her red, puffy eyes with tears trailing down her soft, porcelain cheeks. "A-are you okay princess?" He looked at her with large green eyes that would make most girls swoon at the sight.

She simply looked away and softly said, "Yes. I'm fine." Her voice cracking as she talked. Chat looked at her with a face full of evident concern.

"Do you want to talk with me about it?" He said, obviously not believing her, but still looking at her with worry and concern in his eyes, and fear mixed with sadness in hers as she looked up at the cat.

In all honesty, she wanted to tell him immediately, and everything, including her biggest secret, but Tikki didn't want anybody to know that she was Ladybug. Marinette decided to try and put it on him lightly. "W- well.. Theres this guy and-" She stopped suddenly when her face became sickly pale.

"Princess!" Chat called after her as she ran to the bathroom. He walked up to the door, knocking it lightly before asking her, "Princess, whats wrong? Is everything alright in there?"

No answer was heard, other than heavy coughing. He was very concerned but he didn't want to bother her if she wasn't feeling well. He walked back up into her pink room but couldn't help but notice the small pink pregnancy test box in her trash can, hidden beside her computer. He was going to leave before he saw the box but then he got distracted by all of the magazine covers and pictures around her room of his alter-ego.

He blushed slightly at the sight of a red and pink picture frame with hearts in each of the corners with a picture inside that was a simple photo he guessed she had taken without him noticing. It was a nice picture of him laughing, and it just happened to be the same day he had worn the birthday present his father had gotten him during their freshman school year.

The next thing he noticed was that all of the pictures of him thar were hanging on the wall didn't have tape, but instead had heart stickers. She had a few family pictures here and there with dates, and all of her family pictures had normal Scotch tape. He was so amused about this that he hadn't noticed the raven haired, blue-bell eyed girl standing in the threshold of her bedroom door.

"Chat?" A soft voice said behind him. The cat whirled around and nervously put his hand on the back of his neck.

"Sorry, just looking at the pictures of my- I mean, this boy." He said, earning a flustered look from her.

"Y-yeah.. I uhmm.. Hehe?" She started blushing profusely when she thought about the boy. "I sorta got a crush on him after he gave me some sort of peace offering.. But I can't help but feel like I'm two-timing him.. I mean.. Even though we're not dating, I just.." She sighed before speaking again. "I've wanted to tell him my feelings for four years now but I just can't bring up the courage to him. I always get nervous around him and start stuttering. He must think I'm some sort of freak.."

She saw a small blush creeping out from under his mask but didn't pay it any attention."Haha..that's actually.. Really uhm..weird. You shouldn't think that about yourself because I'm actually really good friends with him and he likes you alot."

"Mari! We're home!" A new voice interjected.

Marinette suddenly looked even more pale, assuming she could get more pale. "Chat, either get under my covers or leave, I don't need my parents thinking anything of you being here. I'll talk to you about this later, silly Chaton. I'm so sorry." She gave him a sweet and apologetic smile before caressing his cheek and softly pecking it. Chat blushed even more furiously before giving his Princess a two-fingered salute and going across the rooftops of Paris.

..............................................................................................................................

I hope this wasn't too terribly short but if you have any comments about spelling or grammar, please tell me so I can get that fixed asap! But anyways thanks for reading the first part of this series.. I know I have another series and I also know I need to get back to writing on it but sadly, no ideas have come to mind..

But on a good note, I have more of this story, all of that was just seven small notepad pages. And I have thirty-four of them! So since I have school tomorrow, I'm logging off for tonight. Probably going to write seven more pages tomorrow so I'll try to keep you guys updated to this story because I got lost and a bit bored on my Miraculous Rewind book.

Love you guys! ~Avery😘💋

(Side Note: Doing those other seven pages never happened and its the 15th of October, 2017. I'm such a terrible person to keep people waiting like this..)

(Side Note 2: 3~17~18, the pages are gone but it's okay, they were crappy anyways. I have my mind to keep updating with now)