Shekhar and Sharmishtha were shocked by the way Nandini raged in anger. Ragini was quietly standing next to Nandini trying to control her.

(Shekhar) "Is this the way you speak to your Dad, Nandini)

(Nandini again spoke) "Mr.Shekhar you are no more our father. If you remember you have already divorced my mom 17 years back, so you are no one to me for sure. And what have you done for us my "SO CALLED FATHER. We never ask for money, it's always you who give us a little. Have we ever begged in front of you no right, then why do you come and say take this money for the house? I know you give us some money which cannot be used for the entire month also; you just give to keep your hold on this house and on our lives. But my sincere request please stop coming to our house and create this entire scene. When now we really need you say you don't have money. Don't make me open my mouth Mr.Shekhar, I know you have money and how you are spending it but you.......... huh"

(Shekhar didn't know what to say turned towards Sharmishtha) "Have you taught all this to your daughter Sharmishtha? Look at Adi he always respects me and look at Nandu"

(Nandini) "Mr.Shekhar, talk to me and not to my mom do you get and what about Adi? He is one bloody lousy boy who just knows how to spend your money. He is fit for nothing. He is characterless who flirts with all girls in the school and who comes now and then to our house just to get money from my mom. Why this is what you have taught your "SON" to beg for money"

(Shekhar was raged and he was going to raised his hands on Nandini, not able to tolerate, Ragini started shouting at him. Which made Shekhar all the more angry and he shouted at Ragini) "So now even Ragini has become bold. Don't you know that you should not take all this tension or else you will again get back to your so called depression and again I have to waste my money on you?"

 Don't you know that you should not take all this tension or else you will again get back to your so called depression and again I have to waste my money on you?"

(Ragini now angered) "You have not spent single penny on my treatment. So don't make us feel ashamed that we live on your money, you have no rights to always insult us and create a scene. You don't even know the reason behind my depression so please don't talk anything. Seeing you coming here I get more depressed so you stop coming and I will stop my treatment also Mr.Shekhar."

(Shekhar) "So I guess not your mom but Swara has taught you all this hatredness. Bloody Bitch"

(Ragini) "Don't you dare call Swara that. It is only because of Swara that we have learnt to stand for what is right. As you are elder to us we respect you, else I would have punched you right on your face for insulting us"

 As you are elder to us we respect you, else I would have punched you right on your face for insulting us"