A Dragon's Festival~

For those who don't know what this is, The Renaissance fair is a little medieval festival that shows people the culture of those times. Or at least I think so, I don't really know what the real purpose is. But anyway, in this short, young Garroth and Laurance spend the day exploring the grounds of this magical fair.

Other thing you should know; In an AU My friends and I friend created, I am the mother of Garroth, Zane, Vylad, and his new twin, Jordan (Who is a girl by the way). So, in this short, which is for one of my friends, I will be the mother of Garroth (Masai), and my friend will be the mother of Laurance (Molly). Garroth and I are also French (XD).  

I hope this will sum up any confusion and if you have any questions please ask. Enough from me, now enjoy the short.                                                        ~Masai

"I really need to get you a haircut, Gar-Gar." A mother's hand runs through Garroth's blond, messy hair, combing it back away from his eyes. He giggles and pushes her away, "Stop it Maman! That tickles."

The mother chuckles and kisses the top of her child's head. Garroth smiles and skips away, the tail of a dragon dragging behind him. Garroth had spent the past two weeks dealing with the enthusiasm of this new festival. Now the time has come to explore it for himself. He remembers Laurance speaking of the event with a passion like nothing else. Thinking about it only made the bubbles in Garroth's stomach buzz harder.

The wings and tail fly behind him as he runs, giving him the feeling of flight. With this feeling, he sprints in circles until he tumbles to the ground. "Je suis un Dragon!" He tells the world, smiling as bright as the scales on his body in the early, natural light.

"What does that mean?" A little voice asks. In the shadows, a small boy peeks out. Garroth jumps off the ground and turns to the boy.

"Laurance!" He cries, covering the child in one of his famous hugs. Laurance giggles, hugging Garroth back.

"I can't wait for today!" Laurance cheers. He jumps around Garroth, throwing his hands in the air.

Garroth spins his body to Laurance's hopping, "Well since you're here now, we better hurry and get in the car!" He reaches for his friend's hand, also trying to grab his attention.

Once Laurance feels the tug on his fingers, he calms his nerves. "Okay Garroth! You're right, we shouldn't keep your mommy waiting," He smiles and heads for the drive way.

Together, the two nuggets held hands in a firm grasp and skipped towards a running car

~~

Two mighty dragons fly through the streets of a buzzing renaissance town, swerving past all the puny adults that might stand in their way. In the light, tiny scales shown like individual jewels, sparkling off the sun's rays. Behind their backs, large, ferocious wings flapped to the patter of their feet, slightly lifting them off the gravel road. Then around their feet, a snake-like tail slithers from behind, making swirls in the dust as they gallop away.

All in all, their costumes were by far the best in any six-year-old's possession, and they played their part flying around the fair.

"Look at the pet dragons, Garroth! It can bend around your wrist so you can't lose it!"

And with this the tradition began.

"Look at this dragon, Laurance! It's the same color of your eyes and it glows in the dark!"

"But it's nothing like this one! It's smaller than the others and it has a cool looking helmet! I think you should have this one."

Every year they would reach this same little dragon shop and purchase only some of its finest dragons for a collection at home.

And the two fell in love with the moments here.

~