A Little Maid~

"Come on Garroth! We've seen it all before," Dante chants.

Dante, Travis, and I wait impatiently for Garroth to come out of our makeshift changing room. Apparently, Katelyn placed a bet that Garroth couldn't go a full 8 hours in a dress. Knowing Garroth of course he'd challenge her.

"Do I have to be seen in a dress?!" His winey voice cracks, and oh my Irene it's adorable.

"Uh, of course! Then what would be the whole point of this?" Travis shouts. He holds up his phone, ready to record.

"Ughhh... Is Laurance out there?" He hesitantly asks.

I take a breath to speak, but Dante shoves his hand into my mouth, preventing me from speaking.

"Umm... No, he's not here," Travis calls out, nodding at Dante.

"O-Oh, o-okay..." Garroth's voice hides hints of disappointment, but he stumbles out of the bathroom doorway, blushing a light hue of red.

He stands there in a light blue little maid's dress, white gloves covering his hands, and a bonnet sits directly on his head, matching and nearly completing the outfit.

"L-Laurance?! B-But you said h-he wasn't h-here!" He stutters, biting his lip at the sight of me.

Dante takes his hand out of my mouth finally allowing me to speak. "Garroth look out! Travis is filming this!!!" I warn him, he turns his attention to Travis, who is hiding behind his phone screen sticking his tongue out.

"Travis! Why you little-!" Travis scrambles to his feet and darts out of the room, Garroth chases after him.

"Oh, how much do you think your fangirls would pay to see you in a dress?" Travis teases.

"They won't be paying anything because no one will even know it existed!" Garroth calls back.

There is a moment of struggling heard from them, Dante and I wait curiously. Soon enough, Garroth bursts into the room, giggling madly with Travis eventually charging in after him.

"Garroth! Gimme my phone back!" Travis whines.

"Fine, here you go," He hands Travis his phone back, smirking.

Travis scrolls through somethings on it before forming a disappointed look on his face.

"Awwe, why did you delete the video?" He groans.

Garroth only giggles in response. He runs up to me and sits himself down on my lap. I blush and look away. He nuzzles into my neck and leans on my chest. I blush even more. "G-Garroth, w-what are you doing?"

I don't get an answer, all he does is yawn. Travis and Dante are busy trying to revive the video, so I take Garroth to my room.

If the clock is right, then we've missed dinner...

I look down at Garroth, who snuggles against me. "Are you hungry?" I ponder.

"No," he yawns again, "just tired."

I pull him under the covers and slide him closer to me. "I hope you can fall asleep like this," I tell him.

"Of course," he mumbles. I listen to his breathing until it evens out, then I know he's asleep.

"Good night my little maid," I say sleepily and kiss him on the forehead.

Soon enough, I doze into a deep sleep as well.