The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 2}

Start from the beginning

I quickly ate my toast and drank my coffee. "Hey, you're driving me to school, coz I don't even know where this school is" I said. I dragged him to the garage and we got in. When we got there, he parked in the parking lot and as he got out, there were a group of girls. Ha, Darren's got groupies. I laughed the thought. I pulled him away and he showed me where the main office was.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up a timetable for Francesca Payne?" I said to the office lady. Then she handed me a piece of paper and gave me a lock. "Here you go darling have a great day" I smiled. She was nice. "Thanks, hopefully I will." I replied.

I headed over to Darren was, he was with a group of other guys. Hmm probably other jocks. I tapped him on the shoulder and asked for his timetable so I could compare. We're in all the same cases except for Science, Art and PE. Then a voice interrupted my deep thought.

"Darren, who's the chick. Your new girlfriend?" asked the blonde guy.

"Hell no. Ew, I'm more like this sister. Twin sister." I said in disgust. "I never knew you had a sister, Darren" the tall guy joked. "Well, yeah. I have one now and she's here" Darren replied.

I walked off and found my locker. I got my notebook and my pencil case. While, I was walking to my class, someone hit my shoulder. I looked back over my shoulder "Sorry" I yelled out. I looked back to see a gorgeous looking guy with dark brown hair and green eyes, he looked familiar. "Whatever, watch where you're going next time" the guy yelled back. Immediately I thought to myself - ass-wipe.

__________

I was walking down the hallway and I bumped into some girl. She looked back and yelled "Sorry". I turned my head and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Long brown hair and violet eyes, remotely she looks familiar.

"Whatever, watch where you're going next time" I yelled back, that might catch her attention but she just kept walking in the opposite direction.

__________

Frankie's POV

I found my room and walked in. I headed for the seat at the back corner by the window. The teacher wasn't here yet, so I got my iPod out and played a random song. Rude Boy by Rihanna. I started humming softly as I turned my head to look outside the window then glanced by at the door, but all I saw was a girl with blonde hair with two other girls behind her blocking my view. Her lips were moving so I took my earphones out, "Excuse me, but that's my seat" she said. "Is there assigned seating?" I asked nicely. "No, but I want that seat" she said in whiny voice. Geez, bet this girl is PMSing. Whoa calm down Frankie you don't want to get any enemies on your first day. I took a deep breath and said "Oh okay, sorry I never knew, here you go"

I walked up and went to another seat in the other side of the room. Note to self: Definitely, not making friends with her.

The teacher walked into the classroom, I saw Darren and he sat next to me. What a sweet brother but he's only doing that so I don't tell mom on him. Classes went pretty fast and it was lunch time. I headed to the cafeteria and got my lunch. Sushi! I sat down at an empty table and ate in silence. Then Darren and group of other guys headed my way and sat down at my table.

"Frankie, these are the guys. Luke, Drew, Taylor, James." Darren said as he pointed to the guys. "Hi, so you guys are friends with my baby brother (!)" I said sarcastically. "I'm not your baby brother, we're the same age!" he said in an annoyed tone. "I was born first so I'm considered as the older one." I smiled.

"So how come we haven't seen you around?" asked Drew. "I moved to New York." I replied. "Ahh" all of them said at the same time.

We talked the whole time then there was guy who walked over to our table. He looked familiar but I could get my head around it. Then I started tapping on the table. Yes; that's the jerk who I bumped into!