11. Stalker {Minizerk}

Start from the beginning

Tobi stuttered, being against the idea. But, he knew Josh, he knew once he was settled on an idea, he won't change his mind "Are you sure about that?"

"No, but I need to know why this guy is obsessed with me"

Tobi nodded, knowingly. He took the keys to the cell off his belt, and handed them to Josh. The keys felt heavy in his hands, he was  cautious of what would happened to him inside that cell, but he'd regret not getting answers. He wanted to understand why this guy had been stalking him for so long.

Josh put the keys into the lock, turning them to the left. The door popped open with a 'click', but Simon didn't stir. Josh pulled the thick metal door open, the bottom of it scrapping across the floor, making a low rumbling noise.

He shut the door behind him, and locked it slowly. The song echoed off the walls, and Josh was beginning to feel annoyed at the same, cheery lyrics.

Josh rubbed his arm nervously, suddenly realising how hot it was in the room. Simon didn't move, and Josh approached him, his footsteps blending in with the music. He stood infront of Simon, hoping he'd open his eyes. He didn't, and Josh dragged the chair across the floor and sat down infront of him.

They sat there, neither of them saying anything until Josh spoke up.

"Why?"

Simon opened his eyes, smiling slightly when he saw Josh. He tilted his head to the side, and it made Josh nervous "I love you"

Josh felt his jaw drop, his chest tighten as his breath got caught in his throat, his fists were clenched together. He'd never seen this man before, never spoken to him and his first words were a confession of love. His voice was deep, and it was like a bittersweet melody.

"I love you more than she does" Simon informed, referring to Josh's girlfriend: Freya "Things have been tough for you two lately, am I right?" Josh didn't want to admit a thing "You go to the park every weekend at 19:30 but that stopped happening about two weeks ago, you started arguing"

Josh shook his head, shocked.

"You're staying at your friend's house now, with two other guys" He said, as the song continued to play "You still go to the park though, but she doesn't"

Josh narrowed his eyes at him.

"You're grieving over her, you miss her" He chuckles dryly "She doesn't miss you though. Whilst you're sat on the bench in the park, you should see who she's hooking-"

"Stop" Josh snapped, silencing him. Josh refused to believe him, that his girlfriend was with someone else behind his back.

Simon smirked, and it pissed Josh off that he looked so good "The truth hurts, darling"

"You shouldn't know this stuff, you shouldn't know more about me than my best friends do" Josh began, and Simon just shrugged "Why the fuck did you stalk me?"

Simon considered the question, his blue eyes bright "You can't just ask me that"

"Well, I can and I did, so fucking answer it" Josh hissed, scowling. Simon creased his forehead as he thought, and Josh couldn't stand the music anymore "and can you turn off this shitty song!"