3 | Ha! You thought.

Monday, 8:00am

Perrie was at her locker, getting ready for the first lesson. The blonde hadn't sleep at all since she had a short, but bad fight with her mother last night. Perrie tried to talk to her about something important, but her mother didn't seem to care at all, which is why Perrie freaked out. The blonde got to the point where even her mother was scared of her behaviour. In the end, Perrie ended up in her room and from there the tears started to fall. Her mother was crying, too, but Perrie didn't know that. For her, it was like her mother didn't even care at all. 

Now Perrie was late for the first lesson, since she hadn't sleep at all, and her mood was anything but great. She just hoped she wouldn't see Leigh-Anne or any of her 'friends'. Though, she knew Leigh never missed a day of school, so it was clear Perrie was going to meet her anyway. The blonde sighed at the thought of that. She was spending the night over-thinking things or let's say thinking over what happened recently and how miserable she actually was. She left Leigh and her friends only because some girl was trying to build a friendship. Though, it wasn't just some girl. It was Jade and Jade had a weird effect on the blonde, which confused Perrie a lot. But Perrie still felt guilty and there was a constant pressure on the blonde girl's shoulders. She felt like she could break down any minute and she didn't know why. All she knew was that she was feeling like this for a long time already and that she was feeling like it'll never end. 

While Perrie made her way to class, she pressed her books close to her chest. Some random people bumped into her shoulder, but Perrie only rolled her eyes and continued to go to class. All of those people probably didn't even notice she was there, like most people didn't. The more people were bumping against her shoulders, the more Perrie was sure she was going to explode.

And as someone bumped against her shoulders one more time, Perrie couldn't hold it anymore, "Seriously?! Watch your steps!", Perrie snapped and raised her head. Perrie ceased when she saw who was standing in front of her. Nervousness was building inside of her and she could feel her hands getting sweaty. Her gaze fell onto the bottom immediately. The blonde swallowed and mumbled a:"Sorry."

"Are you okay?", was the only thing Jade asked. Perrie eyed Jade and she was surprised by the way Jade looked at her. So concerned and careful. "Perrie?", Jade asked again, as the blonde didn't answer her, while touching Perrie's shoulders.

The blonde backed away in a matter of seconds and sighed as she realized what she just did, "I'm sorry, I-I didn't.. I didn't mean to.. - It was a long night, I haven't sleep that much and I'm a little testy at the moment.", Perrie admitted and stared at the bottom. She felt so guilty for snapping at Jade, especially after she saw the expression on the brunette's face. 

"Hey..", the brunette whispered softly, "It's okay. Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything."

Perrie nodded quickly, "Okay.", she said and ran off to class. Jade looked after her. The brunette was very concerned about Perrie. Jade wanted to get to know her, since she seemed pretty sympathic back then when they hung out in the mall, but she was afraid the reason Perrie was acting like this was because she didn't like her. She didn't know her that much and she didn't know what kind of person Perrie was. Maybe the way she acted was just.. her. Or maybe something else was going on. 

Ha! You thought, the blonde thought to herself. Of course, something bad needed to happen. Nothing good ever happened to the blonde and she got to that point where she wasn't even surprised anymore. First the fight with her mum last night and now this. Perrie hated herself for the way she was acting around Jade. She liked Jade and yes, she could imagine being really good friends with Jade, but there was this part of her that held her back. It wasn't even her fault. She got used to that part and she wasn't able to fight it either.