Scroll 44: Azami's Djinns and the Greatest Vessel

Beginne am Anfang

"Setta? You found two of my vessels. Next one will be Stolas. Anyways, I will be leaving you a spell you have to learn really soon. But before that, I hope you're doing alright. I have to tell you that changes are very visible now and you have seen how Sinbad change the world. You are not yet ready to face him so I'll ask you to go to the Sacred Realm, not Palace. I'll entrust you those two. The spell is Hakam Alssam. And maybe I'll entrust you another one. Azalea Ultimatum. My rukh is fading so I'll see you soon. I'm trying out with Furcas to separate my rukh from the flow and corrupt Sinbad's will." Her rukh disappeared and he tucked in the metal vessels. His next target will be Stolas. He took out his staff to test out Azalea Ultimatum. It didn't do a thing but that would mostly be because of the difficulty in the level of magic. He sighed before taking out his compass to search for Stolas. It pointed towards the East but there were words that came out.

"In this place you shall seek, the healer's song that sings. Rich in green and gold. It is the throne of the first dragon."

"Dragon? Green?" That made him think. He thought of Heliophat because of the snakes but the green will contradict it. It was a place of sand after all. He thought of Kou but that couldn't be it since their color is red and it says first dragon.

"This is a little difficult."

Parthevia
Alibaba and Aladdin

Alibaba and Aladdin left Sinbad's company and walked back towards their place. While they were walking, they thought of their next action. Aladdin exasperatedly look at the blonde conqueror. Alibaba was hurt with his mentor's decision and everyone's irrationality.

"What are we going to do? Head to the Sacred Palace and fight Sinbad? Still, why did he give us time to stop him?"

"You think that's a good idea?" Aladdin asked. Alibaba glanced back at the blue haired magi and asked what he meant by it. Aladdin explained to him that everyone was set on going back to the rukh.

"Wouldn't we be getting in way then?" Alibaba was taken aback with his question. He was now confused. Everyone wanted to go back to the rukh but the three did not want to. What can they do when there are only three people who doesn't want to face him? Aladdin begged the blonde conqueror for answers.

"I want to hear your answer, Alibaba. I am your magi. I chose you as my king and I want to hear what you think." He said. Alibaba nodded before asking Aladdin to give him a little more time. He returned home to see Morgiana in front of their home.

"Welcome home, Alibaba." She said with a smile. He returned it and they entered their home. Morgiana prepared tea for them. Alibaba suggested to her that they should move in somewhere since their place was only rented. She agreed. Then Alibaba asked for her to stop their fight. He received no answer until Morgiana stood.

"I'm very happy these days. When you died, I thought I'd never be able to live again. But that's over. We will return to the rukh!" Her eyes glistened with tears of joy. Alibaba stopped drinking his tea. He looked up at his fiancée and stood up, his fist clenched tightly. The female Fanalis continued to tell her story.

"Thank you, Alibaba." They were enveloped in an awkward silence. He turned to her and asked if she really wanted to go back to the rukh.

"You told me you would want me to die right?"

"But I'll be happy if I die by your side!" He gritted his teeth. This was not the Morgiana he loved. This was a different woman.

"Lets die together and in the next world, we can be a couple once again!!" That was the last string. Alibaba snapped and he grabbed Morgiana's shoulders.