"Hey Lacey! Pumped for the game?" I asked.

"Yup! See you girls out on the field!" She ran off, almost skipping. We were definitely going to kill it at tonight's game.

I went to my locker and opened it, pulling out my red and white cheerleading uniform(A/N: If you haven't realized by now, Jace and Avril are cheerleaders :P). I pulled on the skirt and the short top and met with the other girls. We ran out onto the field and got into our positions. Tonight we were doing one of our infamous dance routines.

(A/N: This would be a good time to click play on the video on the side there>>>>>>>>)

Kenny Loggins' song 'Footloose' started playing and we shook our hips to the beat. We did some stunts to the first verse and got down to business for the chorus.

"Cut loose, footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes.
Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees.
Jack, get back.
C'mon before we crack.
Lose, your blues.
Everybody cut footloose."

We finished by me being thrown up in the air, doing a back flip and being caught by the girls, throwing all our arms up in the air. I was heaving and puffing after the stunts, but it was worth it because the crowd was going crazy!

I smiled and we all yelled, "Go SCH!" and shook our pom-poms in the air, running to the side lines as the players started to file out onto the green field.

Jessica, but everyone called her Jessi, came up to me and Jace. "Oh my gosh guys did you see how pumped the crowd is?! We should TOTALLY do more dance routines like that at the games!" She squealed excitedly.

I nodded and smiled, then went to stand up in front of all the girls in the squad. "Alright girls, great job! We really got the crowd pumped today! And I'd just like to say that I took Jessi's idea quickly into consideration, and we will be doing more dance routines at the games in the future! Let's keep it up!" All the girls nodded, smiling and walking off to sit on the bench.

Jace came up to me, but was looking over my shoulder. "Hey Jace, what's up?" I asked her.

Her eyes narrowed. "Some guy in the stands was watching you while we did the dance."

I laughed. "Jace, they're meant to be looking at us!"

"No, I mean he was looking at you. Only you. Weird huh?"

"Yeah I guess so."

Jace finally looked at me and smiled. "Anyways, sleepover?"

"Hmm I don't know Jace I kind of wanted to go home."

"Oh come on pweeeeeeeeeeease? You pwomised!" She looked at me, pouting her lip dramtically and making her eyes like five times bigger than their actual size.

"Fine..." I sighed.

It was half-time then so all the girls lined up and we ran onto the field. We did a few stunts, finishing with the famous cheerleader pyramid, me on the top, as I was the cheer captain. We all smiled and dismounted, yelled, "Go Cardinals!" and ran off to the side lines again. I was gasping for breath after the stunts but I was smiling. "Okay girls, we're almost done for the night! SC High is winning by seven points, so let's do our stuff and cheer the team on!"

We cheered for the rest of the game from the side lines and when the game ended, our team had won by ten points. Jason and Blake came over and hugged us, first picking me up, then Jace. "Thanks girls, you really helped us win! The crowd was going crazy!" Blake laughed. We laughed with him and then said goodbye, walking away towards Jace's car.

"Do you want to come with me or go home on the bus?" Jace made a face when she said bus.

I laughed. "I'll go with you."

"Okay get in!" I climbed in the passanger seat of the Lotus and we pulled out of school. We headed down towards my street. We stopped outside Drake's Hip Hop Shop and got out. We had this kind of...tradition. After every football game, we headed to Drake's and picked out one new article of clothing. We walked in and Drake and his star employee and best friend Chase were at the desk. They smiled at us and we smiled back.

"Hey Drake. Hey Chase." I greeted them.

"Hey Avril, Jace. The usual?" Drake asked.

"Yup." We walked around the store. I looked through the hoodies and shirts until I found the perfect shirt for me. Apparently, Jace had found the perfect article of clothing for her too, because she squealed excitedly from the opposite end of the shop. My top was striped, with several different shades of green, and it hung off the shoulders. It was awesome and I immediately ran to the counter to buy it. I took out my wallet, but Drake beat me to it saying, "Forget it. It's on the house." He smiled.

"Oh my gosh, thanks Drake!" I reached over the counter and hugged him tightly. Jace came up to the counter with her shirt, which was the newest shirt in the store, the black Frindge 2For Tee. It was awesome!

"Yours too Jace." Drake nodded at her shirt. She grinned widely.

"Thanks Drake!" She blew a kiss to him as we left the store. We headed across the street to Nikkia's hair salon, where I worked part time. I always got off on Fridays though. Sometimes I got to give Jace free hair cuts and styles, and sometimes Nikkia would style my hair for me. Nikkia was amazing, and like Jace, she was one of the only three people that actually understood my predicament. The third was Drake.

"Hey Nikkia! It's Avril and Jace!" I shouted. I knew Nikkia would be upstairs, in her apartment, and when she heard me she came sprinting down the stairs.

"Oh thank god you came! Ashley had to leave early, her sister is having her nephew or niece, and Kevin isn't here because he's sick! I've been here alone all day except Fefe, who came at about noon to help, but then she had to leave for her second job at Fruit n' Java! I have so many customers tonight! Do you think you could lend about an hour or two of your time, pretty please?" Nikkia exclaimed in her faint Jamaican accent.

I thought about it and decided I didn't mind. I looked at Jace. She huffed and nodded. "But only if I get a free style." Jace compromised.

Nikkia obliged all to willingly. "Of course! Just please help me!"

Nikkia's cute little fox terrier puppy Bella came bounding down the staircase, tongue wagging. "Hey Bells! Who's a good puppy?" I cooed as I scratched behind her ears. She barked happily and panted. She sauntered over to her bed in the corner and lied down.

"Okay, Avril, you take Ashley's station right over here and Jace, you come with me. I'll see what I can do with your already amazing hair. Who styled it again? Oh yeah, me!" Nikkia laughed to herself.

The doorbell rang and someone I wasn't ever expecting to see in Nikkia's salon walked in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahaha as promised here is a new story!!!!!!!! :D I know it is not what I said I would upload, but I actually really like this story! :3 I will be uploading a new chapter every Saturday or Sunday, so look forward to lots of updates :)

~Hannah