Extra Smut

If your still a wee child don't read this, but who can stop you? Like really? Just dont do this in real life okay?

This scene is nothing wild, its more of a mediocre, innocent scene.

Anyways! Enjoy the (maybe) last and final chapter of Maid To Queen.

_______________________________________

Right after their marriage the brothers and Melody plus Hina went to the beach to enjoy themselves. Melody and Shu has officially made Hina their adoptive child which made the little girl happier than ever.

"It's been forever since I've been in a beach." She giggled and looked at Shu who was avoiding the sun rays. "Shu, why not go and swim with us?"

"Right right!" Hina let go of her hand and pulled Shu by his arm.

"I don't want to swim." He sighed. "I'm too lazy."

"But it's the ocean!!! Look! Reiji-niisan is even swimming!" Hina pointed to Reiji who was standing at the shore with the ocean water below his knees.

"Swimming really?" Shu yawned as he layed on the mat under the shade of the umbrella.

"Come on Shu, pleasee?" She begged him.

"No." Shu remained stubborn and just closed his eyes.

"Aww. Come on Hina, show daddy how fun it is to be in the water." She whispered loudly to Hina's ear so that Shu would hear it.

Shu opened one eye and rolled it before closing them again.

Melody was wearing a bikini which covered her cleavage well enough, but left her back exposed. She wore a black fixed triangle top with a matching black bottom. Shu was wearing a plain colored, loose swiming trunks while his upper body is left exposed.

Girls around the beach were drooling at the sight of his muscular body along with the other brothers. Laito was entertaining them as always. While Kanato was secretly making them buy him sweets from the food stalls around the beach. Subaru and Reiji ignored the girls while Ayato was enjoying the flock, occasionally boasting about it. Meanwhile, Melody was also being eyed by men and Shu along with his brother noticed this. They didn't want anyone looking at her in any sort of lustful way so they all excused themselves to go to her. Except for Shu who restrained himself.

"Hey there kitten." Laito smoothed talked to her while she was building a sand castle with Hina.

"Hello there Laito-sama." She didn't look at him because she was busy with the castle.

Hina didn't like Laito, it was just her natural reaction to him. Hina looked at Laito dead in the eye which made him flinch.

"Do you want some food? I could buy you some." Laito whistled.

"That would be great Laito-sama." She spared a second to look at him and smile.

"I'll be back." He then ran off.

The others were caught up in a crowd of female humans. If only they knew that they are vampired they would probably be far away from them.

"They're as popular as ever." She chuckled while finishing the sandcastle doors.

"Woww!" Hina beamed at the sight of her castle. "The castle is so pretty!"

"And your their princess." She giggled as she placed an imaginary crown on Hina.

"Yipeee! Will I be the queen like mommy one day?"

"You can." She smiled.

While they were chatting a  group of teens were eyeing her rear and her body shape. This irritated Shu so he got up from his position and walked towards his wife.