3 Protect

She heared muffled cries comming from the door. She opened it to see Beatrix beating Shu, who was crouching on the floor and crying.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID SHU! YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD INFRONT OF MY HUSBAND!" She screamed threw a book at him which hit him on the head hard.

She saw Reiji at the corner trying to stop himself from shaking in fear. They must have never seen her like this before. They haven't notice her outside their door yet.

"You brought in that..that piece of garbage!" She was about to hit Shu who flinched but Reiji spoke up.

"M-mother please it's not his fault." Reiji hated his brother for gaining attention from their mother all the time but he still had a attachment to him since they were brothers.

"And you Reiji." She glared at him. "Your just a replacement if Shu dies or fails. So shut your mouth you have no say in this matter!" That hit him like a stab to the heart.

"LADY BEATRIX!" She opened door fully to reveal shocked faces. "Please do not hurt your children. If you'd like you can hit me as much as you'd like." She may be new but she got guts.

"So the little trash speaks." She grabbed her hair making her wince.

"Melody! Don't!" Shu shouted.

"Oi! What are you planning?!" Reiji shouted as well.

"I am incharge of taking care of all of you. I cannot let my masters be harmed in anyway." She smiled painfully at them while still being held by her hair.

"I'll stop hurting them but I will hurt you instead. But DO NOT TELL KARLHEINZ UNDERSTAND?!" Her voice gradually became louder.

"As you wish my lady." She said still respecting her.

"You better keep your word!" She threw her to a wall with a thump. She realized her had bruise on her forehead.

Beatrix walked out of the room. Immidiatelty Shu and Reiji ran towards her.

"I told you not to do that! But still, do you wish to disobey me?" Shu looked pained.

"He's right. Were purebloods unlike you. We can recover from the wounds easily." Reiji looked at her with a new expression. Concern.

"Shu-sama, Reiji-sama. You may not be wounded on the outside but your feelings are still hurt. I don't want to see such sad expressions. Please smile." She gave them a closed eye smile.

"Melody..." Shu took one of her hands. "I'll find away out for you! Don't worry."

"You...if you break I won't forgive you okay?" Reiji took her other hand.

"I will try my best."

She went to her room which Shu and Reiji guided her to.

"Thank you both of you. Goodnight." She smiled before closing the door.

She dropped to the ground and touched her forhead. "It hurts." She took a cold shower to ease the pain in her head.

It seems like only blood wounds heal quickly. Things like bruises or bumps heal normally, like humans. She dried herself and went to sleep.

She woke up to see Shu sleeping beside her. "Huh? Shu-sama?"

"Mm? Goodmorning~" He yawned.

"What were you doing here?"

"I came to tell you. You have clothes over in that cabinet. Father got some clothes you need to wear in this house."

"But why were you in my bed?"