42 Teddy Saves The Day

She arrived 2 hours early for the wedding. She sat on the couch in the room that the church had. The three girls said they had to go and prepare the area and go to Richter.

Richter was already preparing for the ceremony somewhere in one of the church rooms. He was really giddy. If he married her he would become king of all the vampires and plus he get's to touch her once their married. The very thought send excited shivers down his body.

While calmly drinking some water a sudden chill went down her spine making her choke on her water. After a few seconds of coughing she manged to relieve her throat.

I haven't seen him yet and I'm already feeling the chills.

She shivered and covered herself in the blanket from the bed, careful not to ruin her perfect hair and make up.

I feel dirty...

She would take a shower but she was already in her dress and make up so she had to deal with the uneasiness through out the evening.

She stared outside her window and saw a number of people start to come in. A lot of them were men and women dressed up all fancy. Only a few were kids and teens dressed up nicely.

How many people does this man know?!

She looked in shock at the number of people going in. A lot of those people were supporters of Richter which meant they were probably poor or not well provided.

She looked down sadly knowing hese people are following the wrong man. Immidiately she noticed a streak of curly blond hair.

It can't be!

She blinked a couple more times and the streak of hair disappeared.

Just my imagination...don't let their words lift you up.

She silently leaned back down on her couch and remained comfy. Though her mind were filled with hope of being saved from this marriage called hell.

Inside the church the brothers were slowly moving...

"Can't this crowd move any faster?!" Ayato whispered to his brothers.

"Quiet." Reiji rolled his eyes, but also annoyed of the slow pace the crowd were moving.

"I want to sit soon..." Kanato held Teddy tightly, so that he won't be crushed by the sea of people.

"How many people does uncle know anyway?!" Subaru eyes the people surrounding them.

"He is the brother of our father so he must know a lot." Shu looked around to see any sign of anyone he knew. His usual bored and lazy eyes were slightly wider.

"We must move carefully. First we have to find Jasmine." Reiji informed them.

You don't need to find me. I already found all of you.

Jasmine sent a message to all of them.

"Where the he-"

Quiet! You can't alert Richter of your presence. Look up.

They all look up and saw a bat hanging around. (Hehehe)

Yes that is me. Are you all ready? The wedding will start soon. Get as close as possible to the center without letting Richter notice you okay?

The brothers all nodded. Some still had suspicions about her but pushed it aside.

I can't defy Richter directly in front of him so do me a favor and save her quickly.