Masters orders (Zanron)

Hello my blue~stars! Blue~Moon93 here! I am coming at you with a new lemon. Fem!Zane (Zanna) x Aaron. Zanna is Aaron's personal maid/slave. And BTW LEAVE ME SEGGESTIONS! I can't come up this this stuff myself. All you have to do is give me the characters, gender, and place (MCD, MS, PDH) so yea. On to the lemon.
Zanna's POV
It's been five years sense my parents sold me to the Lycan family. Mr. and Mrs. Lycan gave me to their son ,Aaron, I've been living with him in his mansion. He has been known to flirt with me. I've made some friends with the other workers here. "Oh Zanna dear~. Come try this on and only this!" I heard him yell. "Yes master." I said with no emotion. I went to the bathroom and put it on. It was SUPER reveling and showed alot of skin. It also had no underwear and bra (Pic at top) I walked out of the bathroom to see Aaron getting a noise bleed. He got up and locked the doors and windows and closed the curtains. "Umm master what are you doing?" I said in confusion. "Just getting ready my darling~." He said. I was still confused. I started to clean the walls  a little when he picked me up by my small waist. He was 7 feet tall exactly and I was only 4 feet and 11 inches so it was pretty easy to pick me up. "Eh eh eh don't do that. Clean the floor~." He said is a sexy tone. I was still confused but I bent down and started to pickup the only bit of trash on the floor. He slapped my ass. "Woah what's happening?!" I yelled. He wiped me. "You know the rules.  No yelling. You have to be punished." He said picking me up again but this time putting me on the bed. He unzipped the outfit and sense it didn't have underwear or bra I was completely naked in front of my master. I blushed. He unzipped his pants and he had a big dick. It looked like it wouldn't even fit inside of me. He tied my hands above my head and tied my legs apart. I was completely vonrible so he could easily do anything to me. He entered me without warning. I sheiked in pain. He kept going in and out without stopping. He got faster and faster slowly. I bit my lip trying not to moan. He was moaning like crazy. I felt him cum inside of me. With that I passed out.