sly x aphmau

(No one had done a slymau lemon yet. I searched for ever but couldn't find one. So here so here is one.)
Aphmau's POV
I was in my room thinking. Then I heard a knock at the door. "Hello? Oh hey sly. Come in."said sitting on the bed. "Jess I have something to tell you." He said "yea, what is it?" I asked "I love you" Sly said blushing. "I...love you to." I said also blushing. Then he kissed me. I kissed back. I few minutes later he  was on top of me. He took off our shirts but I didn't care anymore. He took off my bra and messaging my breasts I moaned in Pleser. Sly licked one of my nipples, I blushed slightly. He laughed a little. "You look cute blushing." He said making be blush more. With out warning he entered me. I yelped in pain. "Shh...Shh... it's ok it will go away. She moved slowly then faster. "Im... about to cum!" I yelled. "I'm going to also. We cummed at the same time. He collapsed besides me. "What did you use protection?" I asked "uhhh........" I replied. "Know what ever I don't care. Bur what if laurence and garroth find out!" I said getting worried of how in would have to explain to them. "It will be ok jess. I'll be there with you." He said. Then we fell asleep cuddling each other.

~in the Morning Garroth POV~
Laurence and I went to check on lord Aphmau. When we got there Zoey answered the door. I asked her where is aphmau. "In her room still a sleep." She said letting us in. We went up stairs and opened her door to find cloths all over the floor and in bed with a random person.