Think Jess Think

Jess's pov

Adrian just thought I wouldn't want to be friends because of hanging out with him would ruin me, but that was ridiculous. He was the only one that really knew me. Oh god I'm becoming one of those people.

I laid on my bed thinking about all the events from today. The thought of not getting my body back came into my head. I mean it wouldn't be that bad. As Adrian I could be a gamer boy all the time and no one would question it. I could probably get his family to like me more.

After about an hour I decided to look and see if I could find Adrian's video games and play one. Since I was bored out of my mind. I found his games after what seemed like forever and decided to play one called midnight club. I put it in and played until 3 am.

A couple days went by and I started to feel pain at random times. It wasn't very much pain so I just ignored it.

~Friday Night~

"Adrian Honey your friend is here." I heard Adrian's mother tell firm downstairs. I put my drawing book down and went downstairs opening the door.

"Hey Jess." I said giving Adrian a smile.

"Hey." He walked in and looked around the house.

"You must be Jess.I've heard a lot about you." Adrian's mother came up and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am."

"Oh please call me Hannah. Ma'am makes me sound old." She laughed and I could see major confusion in Adrian's eyes.

"Mom we're going to go upstairs and work on our project until dinners done is that ok?"

"Of course dear."

We bother went upstairs and Adrian sat on his bed. I could see major confusion in his eyes.

I sat that there letting him soak it all in. I was a little concerned for him but all my focus went away from him when I realized I left my drawing book on the bed and it was beside of him. Besides the drawing on his notebook no one had seen my drawings and I'd like to keep it that way.

I just had to try to figure out a way to get that book away from him without him seeing it. Now how do I do that? Think Jess think there has to be some way.